I'm back!

elizabethf

What does that do?

I imagine some sort of drone and missile system?

No .. You'd of been long gone .

Oh that’s sweet. But please don’t pull my hair to let me know you like me :-)

How about a bad cat taxidermy thread? :D

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

Get stuffed....... 8-)

What does that do?

I imagine some sort of drone and missile system?

No .. You'd of been long gone .

Oh that’s sweet. But please don’t pull my hair to let me know you like me :-)

Wouldn't pull it .... could I do a French plait ?

[mention]MarkW[/mention]

The pet does provide it, the fact they choose it over human interaction shows this. Your still clinging to the notion human interaction is superior. An animal lover would never turn the gun on themselves they’d be too worried about what would happen to dearest Tiddles. Here’s the proof, hmmm

https://www.murdermiletours.com/blog/serial-killers-murderers-who-loved-their-pets-dogscats

Seen them? Worked with them. Awful but essentially harmless, sometimes a bit lonely and socially inadequate, like a lot of humans. Are you telling me this guy doesn’t look normal? I mean come on, if it’s good enough for Jesus.

BE9D4AC0-5CFA-49DF-BB91-D27226AD0996.thumb.jpeg.33cfc56b0778fc658dfd3251a4ecea4c.jpeg

No-one deserves to die? Some people should just shuffle off, we’d all be a lot happier.

Hate? No I’d say more like contempt or distain. Do you have a tolerance or sympathy button? If so how do we press it?

Religious loons bothering you? Try my (truthful) line- My Mother’s family are catholic, my father is Jewish, I went to a C of E school but was raised by a zen Buddhist, I send my children to a Quaker school, it’s very noisy at our dinner table where would you like to start? They run away pretty quickly.

Also thankyou very much it was Mr Slowlys birthday yesterday and since he stopped wanting to spend his birthday with other people Im the entertainment which is knackering, driving back from the bike shop yesterday (where he managed to amass an enormous basket of goodies) he was looking a little bored so as we wobbled our way down the road (he’s the first to admit he’s a terrible driver) I regaled him with your animal posts. He was laughing heartily and said he hoped you were one of the people we were meeting up with shortly. I had to disappoint him and say “no these are nice people.” 😆

@MarkW

The pet does provide it, the fact they choose it over human interaction shows this. Your still clinging to the notion human interaction is superior. An animal lover would never turn the gun on themselves they’d be too worried about what would happen to dearest Tiddles. Here’s the proof, hmmm

https://www.murdermiletours.com/blog/serial-killers-murderers-who-loved-their-pets-dogscats

Seen them? Worked with them. Awful but essentially harmless, sometimes a bit lonely and socially inadequate, like a lot of humans. Are you telling me this guy doesn’t look normal? I mean come on, if it’s good enough for Jesus.

BE9D4AC0-5CFA-49DF-BB91-D27226AD0996.jpeg

No-one deserves to die? Some people should just shuffle off, we’d all be a lot happier.

Hate? No I’d say more like contempt or distain. Do you have a tolerance or sympathy button? If so how do we press it?

Religious loons bothering you? Try my (truthful) line- My Mother’s family are catholic, my father is Jewish, I went to a C of E school but was raised by a zen Buddhist, I send my children to a Quaker school, it’s very noisy at our dinner table where would you like to start? They run away pretty quickly.

Also thankyou very much it was Mr Slowlys birthday yesterday and since he stopped wanting to spend his birthday with other people Im the entertainment which is knackering, driving back from the bike shop yesterday (where he managed to amass an enormous basket of goodies) he was looking a little bored so as we wobbled our way down the road (he’s the first to admit he’s a terrible driver) I regaled him with your animal posts. He was laughing heartily and said he hoped you were one of the people we were meeting up with shortly. I had to disappoint him and say “no these are nice people.” 😆

Have you been on the pipe or something? :lol:

I may have a weeny hangover effecting my judgement but then again your excuse is?!

I have haemorrhoids.

I couldve guessed it would be something anal :lol:

IMG_1610.JPG.aebb3b8a8659318cbde160cd9160a9b1.JPG

The pet does provide it, the fact they choose it over human interaction shows this. Your still clinging to the notion human interaction is superior.

People who interact with their pet as though it was human and claim that it understands them better than a person could are not only socially maladjusted but also deluded. It's no different to people who claim to have a meaningful relationship with God when all they are doing is talking to themselves.

The pet does provide it, the fact they choose it over human interaction shows this. Your still clinging to the notion human interaction is superior.

People who interact with their pet as though it was human and claim that it understands them better than a person could are not only socially maladjusted but also deluded. It's no different to people who claim to have a meaningful relationship with God when all they are doing is talking to themselves.

Yep that is deluded but fairly harmless- the animal part that is not religion.

Religion , now there is a mental illness .

I'm sometimes a bit envious of the religious. I think it must be wonderful to genuinely believe that you've helped someone by praying for them, when actually you've done f*ck all. :lol: