Daily pet thread!

elizabethf

A new favourite for [mention]MarkW[/mention] :lol:

Have hundreds of pics of your dog and a ball? Or your cat sleeping on the window? Do they make you burst with love but no-one of you timeline seems to understand the need for or want the pics? Put them here for the animal lovers!

(Rants about your pets being little turds are also welcome, we've all been there)

My can opener with wings, ZaZu. She decided she wanted a bath, but would let me help :roll:

IMG_20190301_113131.thumb.jpg.841cee43fc381baea139d4dc49362b16.jpg

And our (not so) little Stevie. Doubled in size since the end of December! I'm currently setting up a new tank for them.

IMG_20190218_175731.thumb.jpg.e4486159e5985e72b7880f2efe826fbd.jpg

But it wasn't Molly who messed the room up. Molly was asleep the whole time! :lol:

When I walked in she lay down and gave her best puppy eyes. She knew shed been bad, but i couldn't be mad when I saw that :D.

There are so many gorgeous pets!

[mention]Marino[/mention], I wanna give Gizmo the biggest cuddle, I love Alsatians.

My can opener with wings, ZaZu. She decided she wanted a bath, but would let me help :roll:

Never a truer sentence! My mum used to have a rescue african grey, who I did love but it was temperamental little git and would be asking for head scritches one moment and then trying to rip your finger off the next. I have many tiny scars from that tiny ball of fury.

Here's a few of mine haha, also have ferrets and 3 more fish tanks. Dr Dolittle.

Ooh pics of the ferrets too please! I would love some but partners too worried about their smell.

Never a truer sentence! My mum used to have a rescue african grey, who I did love but it was temperamental little git and would be asking for head scritches one moment and then trying to rip your finger off the next. I have many tiny scars from that tiny ball of fury.

Oh yes, they can be very temperamental! ZaZu is actually very "stable" compared to a lot of parrots. If she doesn't like you or want to be near you she just flies away. She does however have a thing for plastic, all plastic must be chewed into the smallest pieces ever, and then spread across the living room floor. So when the humans come down in the morning in bare feet she want watch us "dance" :roll:

Ferrets are lovely, they do have a very strong smell though. I ended up with rat's instead, much less smelly and very trainable.

We are supposed to be roughty toughty bikers not fluffy softies :D :D

MarkW is to blame for this thread .

I think he should be tagged in every post on this thread from now on as punishment :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Lol, great pets people. Here's a few of mine haha, also have ferrets and 3 more fish tanks. Dr Dolittle.

My dad has a few cresties and a chameleon