Racing Returns to Olivers Mount

Westbeef

This is a place I’ve always wanted to go , might have a cheeky weekend away this year .

Do it

This is from a few year back

Screenshot_20190306-120114.thumb.jpg.10029fb9aabe72f8753876652fa37587.jpg

This is from several year back

No I've not seen on their website, that news article is all I was shown. I imagine it'll take a bit to get that side set up if approval was only granted yesterday. MCN reporting it too:

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/tt-road-races/2019/march/olivers-mount-2019/

[mention]NeilM[/mention] I'll be doing my best to be there, with either a full troop at my eldest at least :thumb:

There's nothing on thier website about any events this year ?

It will be a new website and everything.

Auto 66 will longer run the events.

Mick Grant is 1 of the organisers. He will attract a lot of present day and past stars :thumb:

Proper excited about this....

Six. If you ever come up. Ride the course on the Friday. Public road. You will shit it.....

Then see it on the Sat and you will be in awe.... :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Going to book the gold cup when I get paid. Any one know which day is best to go? I was going to book Sunday tickets but not sure if Saturday is better and there’s no info on the website about a race programme

Going to book the gold cup when I get paid. Any one know which day is best to go? I was going to book Sunday tickets but not sure if Saturday is better and there’s no info on the website about a race programme

I keep looking in website , no events listed for 2019 :?

They aren’t on the Oliver’s mount site for some reason, tickets are here :thumb: - https://www.dukevideo.com/prdOMGC/Olivers-Mount-Gold-Cup-2019-Ticket

They aren’t on the Oliver’s mount site for some reason, tickets are here :thumb: - https://www.dukevideo.com/prdOMGC/Olivers-Mount-Gold-Cup-2019-Ticket

Thanks for the update, I'm all booked in :mrgreen: got weekend camping 8-)

Will be ordering mine this week but just Sunday. Will be paying on Credit Card though after all the horror stories of no one getting refunds last year :lol:

You taking kids over Ryan?

Just looked. I'm not due to be working so will come over.

Probably commute each day from caravan.

Although.... If it's just me n daft lad we could use the tent from hell again :crybaby:

Tip.

If Taking kids. Camp away from the knobs :thumb:

Although.... If it's just me n daft lad we could use the tent from hell again :crybaby:

Tip.

Yep mate taking the lot of us, camping. We need to buy a tent, you'll have to let me know which is the knobs end :lol:

Tip.

Yep mate taking the lot of us, camping. We need to buy a tent, you'll have to let me know which is the knobs end :lol:

I will mate.

Talk properly later :thumb:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...