MotoGP chat 2019

rennie

Eurosport have the rights for the next 2 years and will be doing a highlights show with all classes starting on Monday at 6pm on Quest.

BT sports have the live races for the next 2 years in uk , do you mean eurosports have highlights show or live races not in uk ?

Finally managed to catch up on the highlights. Zero context in the show, had no idea why Lorenzo was struggling at the back. Commentators just said "he's suffering for obvious reasons" or something like that. Had to google it after the highlights.

Jack Miller... now I'm no expert right, but... tossing aside your seat in the middle of the pack seems a bit... well.... dangerous?

Finally managed to catch up on the highlights. Zero context in the show, had no idea why Lorenzo was struggling at the back. Commentators just said "he's suffering for obvious reasons" or something like that. Had to google it after the highlights.

Jack Miller... now I'm no expert right, but... tossing aside your seat in the middle of the pack seems a bit... well.... dangerous?

Luckily no one was twatted with his seat!

I thought he should have received a 1 point penalty on his license for that dodgy move.

Looking forward to seeing the young fella Fabio in the next race , I can see a podium for him , felt for him stalling it .

Luckily no one was twatted with his seat!

I thought he should have received a 1 point penalty on his license for that dodgy move.

I agree, would have thought bare minimum hauled up in front of the stewards

• 3 weeks later...

Now I dislike Crutchlow a lot. I think he is a massive knobhead.

And it WAS a rolling start, regardless of what he says about the clutch being in or it only being an inch... but yeah penalty loop would have probably been a more fitting punishment than a ride through.

Nothing will ever top Lorenzo's jump start in Austin a few years back though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

What a race! more jump starts, Marquez fail, Rins amazingness! And Dovi leading the championship!!! YAY!

Also Crutchlow keeping true to form and binning it, haven't heard his excuse yet but probably Rossi being too slow or some crap

Guest Richzx6r

I'm just watching it as we speak it's a good race so far, all the best for Marquez winning it :thumb:

I bet you he don't :D

I meant binning it..... bloody autocorrect