Your worst joke!!!

A new monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to help the other monks in copying the old texts by hand. He notices, however, that they are copying copies, and not the original books.

So, the new monk goes to the head monk to ask him about this. He points out that if there was an error in the first copy, that error would be continued in all of the other copies. The head monk says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

So, he goes down into the cellar with one of the copies to check it against the original. Hours later, nobody has seen him. So, one of the monks goes downstairs to look for him. He hears sobbing coming from the back of the cellar and finds the old monk leaning over one of the original books crying. He asks what's wrong.

"The word is celebrate, not celibate!," says the old monk with tears in his eyes.

I agree that the joke is one of the worst ever. Considering the impact of male on female violence around the world casual reference to it is as far from funny as you can get.

Yet I enjoy very dark jokes. I suppose because at least with jokes about dark subjects like child abuse etc at least there is a societal agreement that it is wrong rather than quiet acceptance of a dangerous norm :-(

I agree that the joke is one of the worst ever. Considering the impact of male on female violence around the world casual reference to it is as far from funny as you can get.

Yet I enjoy very dark jokes. I suppose because at least with jokes about dark subjects like child abuse etc at least there is a societal agreement that it is wrong rather than quiet acceptance of a dangerous norm :-(

:offtopic:

I could reword the joke "My husband crashed my Porsche".. "not yet hes locked himself in the shed",that would at least change some of the sexisit eliment.

I don't think anyone would consider accept domestic violence as the norm, many understand there are victims out there that dont speak out. It should also be remembered about 1/3 of victims of domestic abuse are male....

Without causing a stir, I like this joke thread because some of the jokes are SOOO Politically uncorrect and I like that... If not I will start an offensive joke thread that people will get upset...

Oh and joke for post:

What do women and washing machines have in common?

They both leak when they are f**ked.....

Can a mod block this prick from looking at the joke thread before he spontaneously combusts :roll:

Can a mod block this prick from looking at the joke thread before he spontaneously combusts :roll:

No need to call me a prick. It’s a crap joke laughing at domestic abuse. You seem to imagine that I am feeling particularly strong emotions, I am not. I just did a deal with myself not to let casual racism, misogyny, homophobia pass.

No need to call me a prick. It’s a crap joke laughing at domestic abuse. You seem to imagine that I am feeling particularly strong emotions, I am not. I just did a deal with myself not to let casual racism, misogyny, homophobia pass.

Good girl .... Now go do a deal to get a sense of humour .

I can understand folks finding some of the jokes unpleasant or offensive but to say one kind of joke is offensive because it's socially acceptable is in itself a joke.

I don't know anyone who thinks violence against their partners is acceptable and I certainly wouldn't

Can we get back to crap jokes now.

On the back of Harrison's terrible effort, what's the most corniest, cheesiest joke you know?????

Here's my starter......

I start a new job in Seoul next week....I thought it was a good Korea move!! :lol:

Think some people might of misconstrued what was meant in the original post. worst meaning crap jokes!!

On the back of Harrison's terrible effort, what's the most corniest, cheesiest joke you know?????

Here's my starter......

I start a new job in Seoul next week....I thought it was a good Korea move!! :lol:

Think some people might of misconstrued what was meant in the original post. worst meaning crap jokes!!

image.jpeg.15c406a24a92b2652180e861dc75ef2e.jpeg