Leicester(shire) Bike Night

Interesting place Stoney Cove. Spent many happy days there scuba diving and teaching others to scuba dive. Parking can be a nightmare though.

Foods decent too! Lovely place to chill on a summer evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did indeed, and managed to meet Gerontious so all went to plan. It was much busier than I was expecting!

KAQ1EgN.jpg

kyxbLAX.jpg

Can't imagine how packed it'll be on warmer, longer nights - I'll have to take a smaller bike :lol:

Nice way to spend a Wednesday evening. A decent turnout for a 'first' and a nice cross section of bikes. Mine was the only Africa Twin. *smug look alert.

Next time with a later sunset and likely to be warmer... it'll be rammed.

Looks like a good turnout considering there wasn’t much chatter on the Facebook event page for it. I completely forgot about it until I got a notification saying starting in 1 hour. I’m on holiday for next months but hoping to be at the June one, might even have a bike then if I pass my tests this month :)

I would guess there were over 100 bikes there, maybe an underestimate. Which wasn't bad at all for a first meeting. Cafe doing hot food and drinks. A few stalls, shark Helmets, Tranam. Plus J&S.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m on holiday for next weeks meet :( I have just bought a bike though which gets delivered when I am back so will be at the June one if it’s dry :)

I’m on holiday for next weeks meet :( I have just bought a bike though which gets delivered when I am back so will be at the June one if it’s dry :)

What did you get matey?

I'll come along too, I might be on the car though depending if I have to come straight from work.

I'll keep my eye out for you [mention]Snod Blatter[/mention] and [mention]Gerontious[/mention]

• 1 month later...