Look out YouTube, here I come

Hi, just checking out your channel now and about to subscribe!

I have just set my own up and about to release my first video if you would like to return the favour that would be much appreciated or anyone else that would care to subscribe too!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI4G2EiLRnCazcZKPq7QD_g

Also have an instagram page id recommend getting one! www.instagram.com/moto.uk

Might be just me but I find the camera pointing a bit low, and you still need to work on the time :D

That's weird - I repositioned it for this one, and was literally just thinking the same thing, so I'll revert to the slightly higher angle. And noted re the timing :scratch:

Hi, just checking out your channel now and about to subscribe!

I have just set my own up and about to release my first video if you would like to return the favour that would be much appreciated or anyone else that would care to subscribe too!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI4G2EiLRnCazcZKPq7QD_g

Also have an instagram page id recommend getting one! www.instagram.com/moto.uk

Thank you, and will pop over and reciprocate!

I think the next one I upload will just be a ride on some nice local roads (hopefully with a bit of speed if it's dry), and my plan is to add a music soundtrack. At least without me wittering away I'll be able to address the timing issue :thumb:

Well, I've just uploaded a new video - no narrative on this one, just a nice soundtrack and the odd comment by way of text pop-ups. I also discovered how to "fast-forward", and in doing so finally cracked the 10 minute barrier :cheers:

I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look, like/subscribe (naturellement) and let me have any feedback (good or bad).

:popcorn:

I think, if I read it carefully, and I could be putting words into his mouth unfairly here I admit, that it's not Mike's cup of tea and he may not watch again.

Apologies in advance if I've misconstrued your position though.

Blimey, you've got to be thick-skinned in this game :scratch:

i find em a bit boring , only one I've really watched a few of is Royal Jordinian , partly cause of the sound of his Husky and I suppose cause a lot of his stuff is filmed in London there's a fair bit going on around him which makes it a bit more interesting .

i find em a bit boring , only one I've really watched a few of is Royal Jordinian , partly cause of the sound of his Husky and I suppose cause a lot of his stuff is filmed in London there's a fair bit going on around him which makes it a bit more interesting .

I think mine need to be more interesting for sure - funnily enough, my next one is likely to be riding through central London. To be honest I've found it harder than I thought to concentrate on what you're doing bike-wise whilst also trying to get some kind of stream of consciousness that makes sense and entertains a bit. Hopefully I'll get better with practice, though.

If you ever see interviews with people with popular shows/podcasts it's very common for them to say "I can't watch/listen to our early stuff, we were still finding our way and it's terrible". It would be unreasonable for your first attempts to be amazing.

Of course, Mike's YouTube uploads were amazing from the start, I'll give him that.

If you ever see interviews with people with popular shows/podcasts it's very common for them to say "I can't watch/listen to our early stuff, we were still finding our way and it's terrible". It would be unreasonable for your first attempts to be amazing.

Of course, Mike's YouTube uploads were amazing from the start, I'll give him that.

Appreciated. A bit like Gary Lineker on MOTD :thumb:

:stupid: This is true with most things. There's a mini roundabout on my commute I used to dread as I could barely get round it. Now I wonder how on earth I managed to get that wide on it! :lol:

:stupid: This is true with most things. There's a mini roundabout on my commute I used to dread as I could barely get round it. Now I wonder how on earth I managed to get that wide on it! :lol:

I was talking about this earlier, actually (how the things I dreaded on my Mod 1 are almost second nature a couple of thousand miles later). Anyway, whilst Mike's comments were unnecessarily harsh ( :shock: ) I don't dispute that I have a long way to go. However, given that I'll be recording anyway (just in case of incidents) I may as well just keep going with it :thumb:

Mike probably just needs a biscuit :lol:

Also the most important piece of advice is do these things for you not others. If you enjoy doing it that's awesome, if other people enjoy it that's a bonus :thumb:

Mike probably just needs a biscuit :lol:

Also the most important piece of advice is do these things for you not others. If you enjoy doing it that's awesome, if other people enjoy it that's a bonus :thumb:

Wise words.