Any other oldies remember this gem?

Slowlycatchymonkey

he seems to have been a bit quiet for a while

Makes a pleasant change, he was never off the telly not so long back . A highly entertaining,brave and talented bloke but he did seem to be on all the time .

and they used to put moto x on most Saturdays on what used to be called either world of sport or grandstand

Wasn’t it called Scrambling back then?

Scrambling, I remember it well . The trouble was that after one lap everyone was covered in shit which on a black and white telly made the race impossible to follow .

and they used to put moto x on most Saturdays on what used to be called either world of sport or grandstand

Wasn’t it called Scrambling back then?

Scrambling, I remember it well . The trouble was that after one lap everyone was covered in shit which on a black and white telly made the race impossible to follow .

yep they all turned grey :lol:

Makes a pleasant change, he was never off the telly not so long back . A highly entertaining,brave and talented bloke but he did seem to be on all the time .

Is he keeping a low profile till his trail in July for possible fake Irish driving licence?

Is he keeping a low profile till his trail in July for possible fake Irish driving licence?

Crikey, I thought you were having a laugh but you weren't , oh dear !

Now then.

Mr Martin is definitely a character. Brave and charismatic. But someone who probably experiences the downside to fame and his own inability to control his behaviour.

As he has shown numerous times at Oliver's mount and to my children...

Now then.

Mr Martin is definitely a character. Brave and charismatic. But someone who probably experiences the downside to fame and his own inability to control his behaviour.

OMG what’s he shown to your children :shock:

I wouldn't read too much into it until he's sentenced, I have been in the same boat sort of, police took me to court for not having a licence which I thought was odd as I definitely had one, to prove it I ordered another and turned up with 2, I then got told off for having 2 :D, original charge was dropped and I had to surrender older one, police and cps just looked stupid.

Now then.

OMG what’s he shown to your children :shock:

Rudeness and disrespect to the people who made him a t.v. celeb in the first place.

Few year ago this certain instance. Just as he was starting to make it big.big big

You could have it on in the background distracting you from doing any real work :D

Sammy Miller designed the course, is he still alive? He could do the redo.

@fastbob yer but Guy Martins bound to want to have a go and who wouldn’t like to see him having a dunk?! :lol:

No he didn't Mick Andrews did ... did you watch the video :D

You could have it on in the background distracting you from doing any real work :D

@fastbob yer but Guy Martins bound to want to have a go and who wouldn’t like to see him having a dunk?! :lol:

Ah well yes but nerd that I am knows it was Sammy Miller who did the course for the adult Kickstart. I’ll go now, I haven’t finished moving my books over from alphabetised to the dewey decimal system :D

Ah well yes but nerd that I am knows it was Sammy Miller who did the course for the adult Kickstart. I’ll go now, I haven’t finished moving my books over from alphabetised to the dewey decimal system :D

And the course was in the Donnington park race course ... and Dave Lee Travis presented the first series :D

And the course was in the Donnington park race course ... and Dave Lee Travis presented the first series :D

:thumb: :D

Anybody know why its called its a knockout???

I got told it was due to Seedy Stuart Hall.......

Got caught knocking 1 out

In his trailer over images of 2 little Boys.....

Or was that Rolf Harris????

I remember this show. As kids in the 80s we used to make our own scrambling tracks in the local wastelands and derelict grounds and ride around them on our pushbikes while humming the theme tune, happy days!

I also remember the Commodore 64 Kick Start computer game, can't remember if it was any good or not though.

I remember this show. As kids in the 80s we used to make our own scrambling tracks in the local wastelands and derelict grounds and ride around them on our pushbikes while humming the theme tune, happy days!

I also remember the Commodore 64 Kick Start computer game, can't remember if it was any good or not though.

He he he so did I but was more influenced by Evil Knievel and spent most of my time increasing the height of the jumps until the inevitable occurred :D

Great now I'm going to be singing the bloody theme song for the rest of the day

fun house!it's a whole lotta fun, prizes to be won! use your body and your brain if you wanna win the game!