ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 500 ISSUES

DANW

Yes, Mike.........but OTOH, is it ever too late to post shite..........it's never stopped me!!!!! :thumb:

Give us your postal address then we can all post shite through your letter box. I've got plenty of cat shite I don't really want.😸

Got 4 of me own mate - don't really need any more. But thanks for the thought :thumb:

Can we have some pics in the Daily Pet Thread ?

Give us your postal address then we can all post shite through your letter box. I've got plenty of cat shite I don't really want.😸

Got 4 of me own mate - don't really need any more. But thanks for the thought :thumb:

Can we have some pics in the Daily Pet Thread ?

You dont know what you’re asking! [mention]Speedy23[/mention]s cats are not normal cats they are supermodel cats, once you have seen a pic it can never be unseen and may well make you view your own moggie look..... well a bit shabby! :D

I can't say at present but they told me the engineers looking at the bike had scratched it, polished it, removed a patch of the matt finish and said "they didn't think I'd notice"..... I'm speechless to be honest. I have legal support now so will let you know what happens

Man that is shite.

Glad to hear you've got legal beagles involved. It sounds like that's the best way forward in your situation.