Damn superglue

elizabethf

I was quite a tomboy as a kid so usually hung out with the lads along the street. A bit of an awkward teen; I just did a lot of reading and loved stuff like Lord of the Rings. Never go as far as warhammer but my brother did and I quite liked all the painting. Oh and I went through the Pokemon phase when I was around 10 like we all did (i actually have a pokemon themed tattoo!).

Aye, most of my mates were lads too :D

I think before teenage years I would enjoy going to a woodland and building dens when I could, but that was very much a "Weekend visiting cousins" activity. My bit of London didn't have many green areas and those that did exist were ruined by not so great people; even play parks got smashed up.

Ok, so like you I love reading but, confession time, never read the LoTR books :oops: I know I should but really struggled to get into them last time I tried! I will give it another go this year.

I didn't get into Warhammer into late teens really. Already well and truly been through my WoW stage by then.

Now I have an awesome group of board game / computer game / warhammer mates that I love to bits :mrgreen: . I can spend so long painting those stupid models...

I love the idea of a Pokemon Tattoo! Is it in a decent enough place to show pics? :D

I realise that my opinions are not shared for which I apologise and will leave now.

Pfft, don't leave, just don't name call if people disagree with you....

We have Six30 for the name-calling part of this forum as he's pretty imaginative at it! :D

Just realise that we really enjoy helping one another on here, we like having a community where people can come forward with their questions or problems, however daft and get genuine advice with no mocking (Well, until beefy asks for help, then he's mocked mercilessly :? ).

Basically we'd rather someone ask when they're worried about something on their bike, rather than risk riding a potentially dangerous machine because they're too scared to ask.

Be the good you want to see the world, be excellent to one another blah blah... :mrgreen:

I realise that my opinions are not shared for which I apologise and will leave now.

No need to leave. Thread has moved on now anyways, water under bridge etc

[mention]Gin[/mention] here it is! it's on my ankle. It's nearly 8 year old now I think!

IMG_1061.thumb.jpg.c3ebf8f44843896323abcf5beb788ed6.jpg

No need to leave. Thread has moved on now anyways, water under bridge etc

@Gin here it is! it's on my ankle. It's nearly 8 year old now I think!

IMG_1061.jpg

Eevee is so cute! Such a good choice :mrgreen:

From what you've said, I guess you haven't played any of the more recent games?

If you did want to give one a go again (and you happen to have a Switch in the house) the latest "Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee" is a really great game, I think you'd like it.

It's really easy to get into and as it's a bit of a remake of the originals, you don't need to be even slightly up to date with the franchise.

Jay got me the PIkachu version for Xmas and I really love it :love:

Don't leave, Mike! The interweb can be a strange environment, and meanings/intent are easily misunderstood. All water under the bridge, anyway (so stop being a snowflake :lol: )

This thread is has derailed in the funniest way. :lol:

It has a problem, advice, banter, GoT, Pokemon, and best of all someone calling people snowflakes and telling them to grow a pair - then having a massive snowflake moment and flouncing!

You gotta love the interwebz.

It has a problem, advice, banter, GoT, Pokemon, and best of all someone calling people snowflakes and telling them to grow a pair - then having a massive snowflake moment and flouncing!

You gotta love the interwebz.

Classic thread round here tbh haha

Jesus , what's up with a bit of Micky taking nowadays .... if this subject came up in a cafe or in a pub on a ride out , would every one be jumping down some ones throat cause they made a comment or ligh hearted joke about it .

Op wasn't offended every one else wades in defending with their swords and shields :roll:

Fooking snowflakes

This could have all been averted with a cup of tea and a nice nice biscuit..........

Jesus , what's up with a bit of Micky taking nowadays .... if this subject came up in a cafe or in a pub on a ride out , would every one be jumping down some ones throat cause they made a comment or ligh hearted joke about it .

Op wasn't offended every one else wades in defending with their swords and shields :roll:

Fooking snowflakes

This could have all been averted with a cup of tea and a nice nice biscuit..........

Your banned

Fooking snowflakes

Your banned

You're

:wink:

You gotta love [strikeout]the interwebz.[/strikeout] TMBF.

Classic thread round here tbh haha

:stupid:

One of the many things I love about this forum, arguments rarely last long and it's normally just a light ribbing anyway (No dirty jokes intended!) :lol:

Yes I'd love that!

I have Pokemon Go on my phone but presently only jump on occasionally! I played Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow back in the day. Played Gold on an emulator for a bit.

Ah ha! :D Well these latest two games (Pikachu and Eevee) are remakes of Yellow (which was just red / blue anyway).

They've just brought all the graphics up to date and changed the game play to be more like Pokemon Go, as you can link your phone game account to the Switch game as well!

If you haven't got a Switch console in the house already, there's the added bonus that you can get one with pokemon decals :love: :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Limited-Console-Pre-Installed-Pok%C3%A9mon/dp/B07HB8HKFM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1553071606&sr=8-1&keywords=switch+eevee

Jay got me the Pikachu one for Christmas and I was over the MOON. :mrgreen:

Loads of other awesome games on the switch too, if you did want other recommendations.

Fooking snowflakes

If you mean a nice Nice biscuit, I haven't had one of those for years! :thumb:

Fooking snowflakes

If you mean a nice Nice biscuit, I haven't had one of those for years! :thumb:

I did, typing in haste because I have a hefty workload today and I’m on here wasting precious time! :roll:

[mention]Six30[/mention] normally I just ignore your childish machinations but I am curious to know if you keep a count of the number of people you have provoked with ‘light hearted banter’ to leave or give up on the forum? Do you have a compendium of favourite flounces? What was the worse (or best depending on your point of view) one you’ve managed to stoke the fires of?

@Six30 normally I just ignore your childish machinations but I am curious to know if you keep a count of the number of people you have provoked with ‘light hearted banter’ to leave or give up on the forum? Do you have a compendium of favourite flounces? What was the worse (or best depending on your point of view) one you’ve managed to stoke the fires of?

[/quot[mention]Six30[/mention]

i do , I've got a little black book with a list in it .... You've just moved up a couple of places :D

@Six30 normally I just ignore your childish machinations but I am curious to know if you keep a count of the number of people you have provoked with ‘light hearted banter’ to leave or give up on the forum? Do you have a compendium of favourite flounces? What was the worse (or best depending on your point of view) one you’ve managed to stoke the fires of?

[/quot@Six30

i do , I've got a little black book with a list in it .... You've just moved up a couple of places :D

Frankly I’m disappointed I’ve got places to move up to. Who’s number one? :D