R6 insurance

gsijay

Hi guys

Just bought an 16 plate Yamaha R6.....insurance quotes I've been getting are shocking......wot do you guy's think....Mce insurance quoted £569..????? Amy thoughts

avoid pink pound insurance; its called right choice insurance and should always be the cheapest quote most of the time. They'll screw you over and waste your time so youll eventually be a lot better of buying from more reputable insurers like mce

Hi guys

Just bought an 16 plate Yamaha R6.....insurance quotes I've been getting are shocking......wot do you guy's think....Mce insurance quoted £569..????? Amy thoughts

1st time is always shocking :angel12:

avoid pink pound insurance; its called right choice insurance and should always be the cheapest quote most of the time. They'll screw you over and waste your time so youll eventually be a lot better of buying from more reputable insurers like mce

Don't bother wasting time on the phone to jokers like Carol Nash etc - especially their 6 wheel policy where the guy on the phone said - 'yeah - you don't really get a discount for that' when I told him it was twice my incumbent combined.

Www.comparethemarket.com. Done.

My R1 is insured on a multi bike policy so checked out a quote on its own.

2001 R1, 10yrs ncb £86 tpft or £124 fc

2017 R1 was £370 fc

It does eventually get cheaper,just have patience. :D

Flip side is grey hair, teeth falling out and having to get up every night for a leak :(

Hi guys

If you have zero NCB that's probably not too bad at all. The cheapest quote on my Street Triple was double that! :evil:

I’d say that’s cheap. I’ve been getting quotes for when I pass my MOD1&MOD2 and am getting quoted nearly £1000 for SV650’s and Er6N’s. At that price I don’t know if I’ll even bother

My R1 is insured on a multi bike policy so checked out a quote on its own.

2001 R1, 10yrs ncb £86 tpft or £124 fc

2017 R1 was £370 fc

It does eventually get cheaper,just have patience. :D

Flip side is grey hair, teeth falling out and having to get up every night for a leak :(

You forgot the back pain, inability run up the stairs without going woozy, failing eyesight and looking in the mirror and wondering who the hell that old fart is lurking in your bathroom.

Still at least we've still got that nice Mr Churchill as Prime Minister.

20190203_143722.jpg

Wow what's the chances of getting a pic of an r6 with Harry hill on it :D

Lol.....knew it wouldn't be long before the harry hill jokes started.......