Damn superglue

elizabethf

i do , I've got a little black book with a list in it .... You've just moved up a couple of places :D

Frankly I’m disappointed I’ve got places to move up to. Who’s number one? :D

I want to know too hahaha

i do , I've got a little black book with a list in it .... You've just moved up a couple of places :D

Frankly I’m disappointed I’ve got places to move up to. Who’s number one? :D

I want to know too hahaha

It's not you , your not on my list :thumb:

Yet .

I love superglue....years ago I built an electric model plane when we were using rubbish motors and nicads. Power to weight ratio with the heavy battery pack was woeful so the airframe had to be as light as possible. So I built the wing out of ultra thin balsa and then poured about half a pint of superglue over it rubbing it all over with my hand constantly.

The wing got hot enough to smoke and by the end of it I had a thick crust of superglue on my hand, which just peeled off by the way.

Then I sanded it until you could read newsprint through the wing. It weighed 90% of nothing and was seriously strong. On one occasion I clipped a concrete bollard with it which chipped a piece of concrete out but the wing wasn't even marked.

I covered it in pink shrink foil and called it Wicked Willie.

Totally irrelevant to the original problem I'm afraid but there you are.

Jesus , what's up with a bit of Micky taking nowadays .... if this subject came up in a cafe or in a pub on a ride out , would every one be jumping down some ones throat cause they made a comment or ligh hearted joke about it .

Op wasn't offended every one else wades in defending with their swords and shields :roll:

Fooking snowflakes

This could have all been averted with a cup of tea and a nice nice biscuit..........

Is that a nice Nice biscuit or just a nice nice biscuit . Somebody brought in an M&S Viennese Selection box at work today , which was very nice . Quite greasy though .

Can we take a moment to consider wagon wheels....they are obviously made of cheap chocolate, some kind of chemically composed filling and the actual biscuit bit is pretty much like compressed cardboard....so they should be horrible, right?

Except they’re not...they’re amazing.

How’s that work then?

Can we take a moment to consider wagon wheels....they are obviously made of cheap chocolate, some kind of chemically composed filling and the actual biscuit bit is pretty much like compressed cardboard....so they should be horrible, right?

How’s that work then?

:stupid:

Yes They're so nice! But you're right.. Really shouldn't be.

I will say as well, I do adore tunnocks caramel wafers. They make me feel like a little kid again :D

I hope I'm top of the Six30 list for stealing his mod job :lol:

I've applied to be your understudy , Stu said you need one cause the workload is obviously to much cause we only see you on here once in a blue moon :D

How’s that work then?

:stupid:

Yes They're so nice! But you're right.. Really shouldn't be.

I will say as well, I do adore tunnocks caramel wafers. They make me feel like a little kid again :D

Well that's got to be more than a coincidence. Left to my own devices our shopping trolley always gets to the till with Wagon Wheels and Tunnocks Caramels.

Maybe there's some kind of genetic predisposition for Wagon Wheels, Tunnocks Caramels and motorbikes. Someone could win the Nobel prize for science investigating it?

Right, so can we finally now talk about the important stuff??

Using a penguin as a tea straw and then rapidly devouring the quickly melting remains! :love:

Guest Richzx6r

Right, so can we finally now talk about the important stuff??

Using a penguin as a tea straw and then rapidly devouring the quickly melting remains! :love:

Now that sounds very dirty