What an idiot

Slowlycatchymonkey

There is no more freedom here, one cannot enjoy himself :angel12:

That's a fine attitude of you guarantee you're not going to screw up someone else's life. Or spend my tax contributions scraping you off the road.

Save this for the track, where at least the run off areas will give you a fighting chance.

😂 I totally miss read that and thought he was on a 125cc and was trying to work out how the engine hadn't exploded getting up to those speeds before the video said it was a kawasaki 😂

If you look at the video, the max speed indicated is what the cop was having to do to catch up the hapless Kwak pilot....who in reality was probably "only" doing 90-ish (if that).

Look at the very first bit when you see them going past. No, I didn't think I was watching the TT either.

Not making excuses 'cos it was stupid not to stop but it is really annoying when the police imply that a target vehicle was travelling at "x"mph just because they had to go that fast to catch it. In reality it was probably going at nowhere near that speed.

We're you watching the same video?, you can clearly see the police matching the speed on the straight at about 110 before they start gaining, it states at the start that he was done for 111mph so looks fairly accurate to me.

Not bad for a Zephyr 750 and an uncharacteristic choice of bike for a 24 year old . Regardless of speed , just crossing double white lines is three points and £200 . Well it was for me anyway.

We're you watching the same video?, you can clearly see the police matching the speed on the straight at about 110 before they start gaining, it states at the start that he was done for 111mph so looks fairly accurate to me.

Errr......having watched it again, I'll give you that....I missed the first bike going past right at the start (just after that black artifact flicks across the sky).....if that was the Kwak, it was moving at a fair rate....must pay more attention! And the sound on my crappy tablet ain't good so I was going on Sky's "125 mph" yeh, about 110.....so I was wrong (holds out hand for application of ruler). The titles on the screen obscuring the action didnt help either.

But that tendency to overstate perp speeds 'cos of what had to be done to catch up is very real.

Also the coppers was hiding down a lane they 're not allowed to hide they must be in full veiw of the drivers .. down a dirt track waiting for someone to speed past is entrapment if the cop car was in full view i dont think the test pilot would gone as fast .. So free him and give him his bike back

Also the coppers was hiding down a lane they 're not allowed to hide they must be in full veiw of the drivers .. down a dirt track waiting for someone to speed past is entrapment if the cop car was in full view i dont think the test pilot would gone as fast .. So free him and give him his bike back

Bikerdad for president :D