Brexit.

Smithers

Not quite accurate but funny though

France’s minister for European affairs says she has named her cat “Brexit” on account of its indecisive nature.

Nathalie Loiseau told Le Journal du Dimanche that her pet meows loudly to be let out each morning, but then refuses to go outside when she opens the door.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON HERE!?

I mean come on get your shit together @Via and @Gin.. we all know Mint Wispas are the absolute king of chocolate bars.

Are you f**king stupid?

You are only saying that because mint is green :lol:

Remember those mint flavour giant kitkats? Why didn’t they work?!

In principle I like giant versions of chocolatey things but never liked any of the kit Kat chunky ones, they just aren't kit Kats :(

WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON HERE!?

I mean come on get your shit together @Via and @Gin.. we all know Mint Wispas are the absolute king of chocolate bars.

Are you f**king stupid?

You are only saying that because mint is green :lol:

Yeah I'm with Via on this one, bet you like Mint Aero bubbles over the orange ones too... Just Wrong :roll:

The only good orange chocolate

YAS! And it's the dark chocolate one too! Sooo Good. :drool:

Just realised I didn't actually have my Wispa at lunch! Happy me :mrgreen:

Is now the time to mention that I'm not that keen on chocolate, and that if I never ate it again it wouldn't bother me?

:seeya:

Thank god, I've had maybe 2-3 bits of chocolate this year :lol:

The guys at work look at me in disbelief when chocolate is put out, and I'm in the corner with a piece of fruit, and maybe a pot of nuts.

It just doesn't bother me that much, even though when I eat it I like it.

Love chocolate with any form of orange or raspberry in it if I have to choose.

Found the mrs stash of Easter eggs for nephews and nieces ... downed 2 of em , ripped up packaging and chucked it in dogs basket, would of got away with it but there’s no way he could of got em off of top of wardrobe ... they must of fell off didn’t wash .

Firstly wagon wheels are NOT biscuits. They are (bad) chocolate confectionery.

Secondly since Cadbury got taken over by Kraft their chocolate has gone right down the pan. Their cream eggs are not the same and I find I prefer Galaxy chocolate or even (shock horror -its European!) Ritter Sport.

As to Brexit we're all f**cked whatever happens and our politicians are all sh**heads. That's my contribution to the great Brexit debate.

Ahhh shortbread, now that is the sneakiest of the biscuit world, they look so plain and boring and sit in the biscuit tin for ages being ignored while the chocolate hobnobs get scoffed until you open the tin and all that is left is the shortbread so you think well I may as well and then take that first bite and remember how lovely they taste and scoff the lot in one go...

I fancy shortbread now :lol:

While I think Shortbread is no good for dunking, I do think that taking a bite while having a mouthful of tea and letting it melt in your mouth is quite delightful.

The only way this can be improved is by taking a bite while having a sip of single malt Scotch ... 😍😍😍

Ahaha I bet they're ever so glad they gave us this extension, we're apparently going to use it to show them the kind of faff they could never hope to comprehend!

Anyway Wispas are great. I was proper heartbroken when Cadbury's killed it off, but then seeing it in the shops again a few years later.. Ahh the excitement was all worth it.

Firstly wagon wheels are NOT biscuits. They are (bad) chocolate confectionery.

Secondly since Cadbury got taken over by Kraft their chocolate has gone right down the pan. Their cream eggs are not the same and I find I prefer Galaxy chocolate or even (shock horror -its European!) Ritter Sport.

As to Brexit we're all f**cked whatever happens and our politicians are all sh**heads. That's my contribution to the great Brexit debate.

My wife and mother in law worked at Cadbury for many years. Yes the chocolate is noting like what the Cadbury family produced. Sadly most people local to the factory think the same too. Lindt for me and green and blacks is some of the best