Legend of the day.......

SometimesSansEngine

I fear this thread will never be as popular as Nob of the Day......., but still...

Legend of the day was the lady who sat stationary before the apex of a fast left hand bend, which gave me fair warning in advance that a long traffic queue lurked unseen around the bend about two further car lengths along.

Great driving and road awareness, with the added benefit that she also avoided having any quick moving traffic slam into her.

She got a friendly wave of thanks as I filtered past :thumb:

I fear this thread will never be as popular as Nob of the Day......., but still...

Legend of the day was the lady who sat stationary before the apex of a fast left hand bend, which gave me fair warning in advance that a long traffic queue lurked unseen around the bend about two further car lengths along.

Great driving and road awareness, with the added benefit that she also avoided having any quick moving traffic slam into her.

Are you sure it was a lady...

• 2 weeks later...

The genius of a product designer who took the old flawed version of their one litre tank bag and created this much superior version with better routing for cables too.

The only potential improvement I could see would be having a proper clip buckle for the safety strap that goes around the headstock as opposed to the o-rings they've gone with.

Once I've tried it out properly I'll write a review

IMG_20190224_092613.thumb.jpg.cd82a2f625ee43b59d41219c0694c06d.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Richzx6r

The very drunk but very polite student who approached me in the car park to say "Kawasaki all the way" and give my bike a stroke whilst commenting on how he loves them when they're green in colour :lol:

.....you let someone else touch it??

The very drunk but very polite student who approached me in the car park to say "Kawasaki all the way" and give my bike a stroke whilst commenting on how he loves them when they're green in colour :lol:

He gave the offside fairing the most gentle of caresses, I couldn't say no. It was borderline cute.

Guest Richzx6r

He gave the offside fairing the most gentle of caresses, I couldn't say no. It was borderline cute.

Well you learn something new everyday, I hate people I dont know touching my bike its reserved for a lucky few.....well before the accident anyway

The very drunk but very polite [strikeout]student[/strikeout] lady who approached me in the car park to say "Kawasaki all the way" and give my bike a stroke whilst commenting on how [strikeout]he[/strikeout] she loves them when they're green in colour :lol:

Changed this so people can use it for anytime they meet up with Hoggs! :D

Like the idea of this thread, looking forward to adding to it :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure it was a lady...

Yea she was up dating Facebook and didn't see the traffic had moved LOL only joking it was Instagram LOL

To me last Sunday as I was getting off my bike at asdas next to the disabled section a mum and her disabled son stopped and he was pointing at the bike couldn't speak much his mum and me new he was busting about the bike so I asked him if he would like to rev the bike after a second of thinking yea right.. he was leaning forward and reving it has face was a picture .. he was a bit big to sit him on the bike or I would said so I said to huff an puff and blow the bike to sleep as he did I hit the kill switch . I said if I'm here when you come out you can wake it up for me .

I only had a few things to get . She said they had a big shop to do and have some food . So ok maybe next time .

Well happy I was the kid was beaming ..