Tired and cross

MarkW

The danger of using your own domain is that...

Understood, I work for a hosting company so know how it all works

Use Gmail. Gmail lets you create unique emails by simply inserting a + and some words just before the @ symbol.

So if your address was [email protected] you could create [email protected] and [email protected] etc.

Then use filters to filter your mails.

I do this all the time with websites as it means both the email and the password are unique.

This works but there's loads of moronic devs who use form validation that doesn't allow the use of + in email addresses.

Many years ago my brother had endless problems with his internet provider and their hopeless customer services team. In the end he logged into his account and changed his security question and reminder to:

Security question: Yes, you are.

Reminder: Am I a moron?

Then whenever he phoned up he claimed not to be able to remember his security question, so they gave him the reminder and he gave them the answer. :lol:

Many years ago my brother had endless problems with his internet provider and their hopeless customer services team. In the end he logged into his account and changed his security question and reminder to:

Security question: Yes, you are.

Reminder: Am I a moron?

Then whenever he phoned up he claimed not to be able to remember his security question, so they gave him the reminder and he gave them the answer. :lol:

:lol: