Changing Wheel Bearings

Noble Dave

Cheap bearings are cheap . They are also relatively easy to fake so either buy good quality bearings from a reputable supplier or genuine Honda. The code for a bearing is written on it and is usually something like 6003/2 for example.

Aye these are from a actual motorbike seller garage not random site so... Hopefully picking them up tomorrow a d they are good will check for numbers on side

Errr.... If they've gone to the trouble to fake the bearing, then they'll fake the numbers as well. If you buy reputable bearings, eg. SKF, Timken etc. from a bearing factor, it removes the uncertainty. And they will be able to tell you what bearings will fit what.

I always use David silver spares for my Honda. You get the choice of genuine or OEM. Just had a quick look for your bike and the genuine Honda bearings are £12.50 so for that price I personally wouldn’t bother with anything else.

And they always send you a little free gift like a key fob or some Wemoto post-it notes. By the way Wemoto is short for World's End Motorcycles and if you are old fashioned and don't like to click to add to cart , you can still phone the friendly telesales team .