Achtung: Berkshire riders

I was wondering if there's anyone here from the Reading/Newbury area who would like to meet up for the occasional ride. I got my licence on DAS in Nov 18, so not very experienced. I would like to get to know the area in terms of nice riding routes etc. I've been from Pangbourne to Swindon via the A417 and A420 and do most of my riding around the A329/A417, but I'd like to explore a bit more.

Hi..I'm in the Reading area,in Earley....been here 2yrs,having moved from Cornwall,don't know the area too much,so tend to go to places i used to go to when i lived in Sth London and Kent,...from Earley i ride to Newlands Corner and Box hill,it's about an hour from here,I'm an old bloke on a fireblade, if you fancy a ride out(weather permitting)give me a shout... :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a newbie to the forum but I’m Bracknell based and still on L’s, so always looking for riding buds on non-motorway routes, if anyone’s game!

Lassie on a CBF125, for reference. And crap at navigating! 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone fancy meeting up at Blackbushe airport this Saturday or Sunday,then riding on to Newlands corner in surrey,... :cheers:

That's no problem, we can go on A roads, I can do Saturday or Sunday whichever is best, see if we can get some more to join..

I was wondering if there's anyone here from the Reading/Newbury area who would like to meet up for the occasional ride. I got my licence on DAS in Nov 18, so not very experienced. I would like to get to know the area in terms of nice riding routes etc. I've been from Pangbourne to Swindon via the A417 and A420 and do most of my riding around the A329/A417, but I'd like to explore a bit more.

Are you German?

• 4 weeks later...

How did it go?.

I’m not too far away in Fleet, lived around here for just a few years and yet to explore a bit more.

Always interested to join any ride outs, and happy to set off from Blackbushe, know it well...

Hi all - Ascot here - Just getting back into biking after passing my test 20 years ago. Can't join this weekend but hope to join from mid summer.

Do you live in Sandy Lane by anychance? 😂. Im North Ascot based :cheers:

Me and a mate and few others are heading out to Loomies cafe on saturday.... meeting at the harvester in bracknell at 9.30am then heading up

• 3 weeks later...