Have you named your bike?

dynax

Guest Richzx6r

unless these tattoos portray a small baked unleavened cake, typically crisp, flat, and sweet.

my nerves cant cope.

Now you are making me hungry

I can't say I have......@gin if you will go ahead

...... Is it mean to ask if you mean the one that's currently in 50+ Pieces?

Cos if so, from here forth it's called Jigsaw :shock:

Guest Richzx6r

:crybaby: yea that's the one, if already named the hire bike as pile of shite

Guest Richzx6r

A friend has named mine total recall-it’s had so many of them it’s probably a different bike by now!.

51B9F5DE-966C-4AA0-B995-46F903DF3AB8.jpeg

Did you but abit of a Friday afternoon bike?

I had that with a seat ibiza cupra in 2010, needed oil shares to keep it in engine oil so gave it back after a year of sometimes daily topping up of oil......but it was a tip top car there was nothing wrong with it

A friend has named mine total recall-it’s had so many of them it’s probably a different bike by now!.

I had that with a seat ibiza cupra in 2010, needed oil shares to keep it in engine oil so gave it back after a year of sometimes daily topping up of oil......but it was a tip top car there was nothing wrong with it

It’s more just been safety recalls and issues that they have recalled all of them for, to be fair to it, it’s never broken down (although it has cut out and needed restarting a few times) it’s more the teething issues that seem to come with getting a first gen new model of Ducati really, hopefully it’s fine from now on though, it may well be going next year though.

Never driven an Ibiza Cupra but I had a 2015 Leon as a rental- I think it was a Cupra, it was the 180 BHP diesel so not the full on petrol one but what a fun car to drive!, I really enjoyed it.

I read a review before I test rode it that said some people love the exhaust sound others think it sounds like a grumbling fart. Then I heard it and laughed, if it’s a fart its the king of farts :lol: so formally (I can’t believe Im sharing this) ‘King Sprouts Mexicane’ and variations of.

Guest Richzx6r

It’s more just been safety recalls and issues that they have recalled all of them for, to be fair to it, it’s never broken down (although it has cut out and needed restarting a few times) it’s more the teething issues that seem to come with getting a first gen new model of Ducati really, hopefully it’s fine from now on though, it may well be going next year though.

Never driven an Ibiza Cupra but I had a 2015 Leon as a rental- I think it was a Cupra, it was the 180 BHP diesel so not the full on petrol one but what a fun car to drive!, I really enjoyed it.

Fair enough, well hopefully it doesn't need anymore recalls, how come your thinking it will have to go next year?

Yea it was no doubt a fun car to drive but after having a new engine after 8 months die to excessive oil consumption but found to be the oil seals in the turbo and rings on cylinder 3 were cream crackered I effectively parked it in the guys showroom and handed him back the keys stating I want nothing more to do with the car and I want paying anymore towards the finance and would be going to get legal advice......the manager was extremely apologetic after the years worth of fobbing off he had given me for a year

Fair enough, well hopefully it doesn't need anymore recalls, how come your thinking it will have to go next year?

Yea it was no doubt a fun car to drive but after having a new engine after 8 months die to excessive oil consumption but found to be the oil seals in the turbo and rings on cylinder 3 were cream crackered I effectively parked it in the guys showroom and handed him back the keys stating I want nothing more to do with the car and I want paying anymore towards the finance and would be going to get legal advice......the manager was extremely apologetic after the years worth of fobbing off he had given me for a year

If rumours are to be believed there is a new bike coming out from Honda next year that I’d chop the Ducati in for in a heartbeat.

Sounds like a really crap experience you had with your Ibiza!, I’m always a bit jealous of people that get the newer hot hatches when their young now, spoilt for choice!, I remember getting an early 306 XSI when I was 20 and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread but it was a bit rubbish really.

Would have loved it if things like Ibizas or Corsa VXRs were around back then, in fact scratch that I’d love a go in a Corsa VXR now and I’m 36 :D .

Guest Richzx6r

If rumours are to be believed there is a new bike coming out from Honda next year that I’d chop the Ducati in for in a heartbeat.

Sounds like a really crap experience you had with your Ibiza!, I’m always a bit jealous of people that get the newer hot hatches when their young now, spoilt for choice!, I remember getting an early 306 XSI when I was 20 and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread but it was a bit rubbish really.

Would have loved it if things like Ibizas or Corsa VXRs were around back then, in fact scratch that I’d love a go in a Corsa VXR now and I’m 36 :D .

Still I see all these "hot hatches" but are they really that "hot" I'll stick to my Nissan pulsar GTIR :D that's what you call a hot hatch.

0-60 in just over 4.5 seconds and iv had 155 and still had abit more to give but now being 27 yrs old I treat it with some sympathy as I know what the car is capable of and dont have anything to prove

Still I see all these "hot hatches" but are they really that "hot" I'll stick to my Nissan pulsar GTIR :D that's what you call a hot hatch.

0-60 in just over 4.5 seconds and iv had 155 and still had abit more to give but now being 27 yrs old I treat it with some sympathy as I know what the car is capable of and dont have anything to prove

You've got a Pulsar?, that's awesome, I always loved them and the Celica GT Fours, most fun I ever had in a car was a TVR Tuscan, wish I'd held onto that!, tripled in value now :cry: .

Guest Richzx6r

You've got a Pulsar?, that's awesome, I always loved them and the Celica GT Fours, most fun I ever had in a car was a TVR Tuscan, wish I'd held onto that!, tripled in value now :cry: .

I sure do, 1992 reg worth around 18k now so nearly 3x wat I paid......and for sale if your would like to be the proud owner of an original pocket rocket :lol:

I sure do, 1992 reg worth around 18k now so nearly 3x wat I paid......and for sale if your would like to be the proud owner of an original pocket rocket :lol:

I'd love one but got a sensible diesel Audi these days! :lol: .

Guest Richzx6r

Hey its sensible......with the engine off it gets many ma y miles to the gallon just when you have the engine running its about 20-25 on a good day......path sensible audi :roll:

Hey its sensible......with the engine off it gets many ma y miles to the gallon just when you have the engine running its about 20-25 on a good day......path sensible audi :roll:

Semi sensible anyway, 5.8 secs to 60 and 40+ MPG :D .

No, never really saw the appeal, im in a womens motorbike group on fb and theres an abundance of 'she' this and 'she' that and it just makes me cringe

Whatever makes people happy though, ive just got a couple of nerdy wrist tattoos and i know most people wont like them haha 😂

I think a pic is in order here we should be the judges of nerdism :lol:

IMG_20190401_160309_465.thumb.jpg.bf2ddcb2c1078b2a7b4c809b962d03d4.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

No, never really saw the appeal, im in a womens motorbike group on fb and theres an abundance of 'she' this and 'she' that and it just makes me cringe

Whatever makes people happy though, ive just got a couple of nerdy wrist tattoos and i know most people wont like them haha 😂

I think a pic is in order here we should be the judges of nerdism :lol:

Wont lie they are fairly nerdy but I think they are tasteful nerdy :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Richzx6r

So got my new steed him so do the honours...

So got my new steed him so do the honours...

here's a couple The Flash, or The Red Baron,