TMBF Rally 2019

Throttled

It's not looking good atm!

We're struggling to find a venue that's available for suitable dates

that has anywhere near the facilities we want.

We haven't given up but the longer it goes on the less likely it is to happen

Would it be worth biting the bullet and going back to the miners standard? It's been 7 years since we last went there. Might be under new landlords by now :wink:

Guest Richzx6r

That is a shame, if not this year then let's hope for next year eh, I wait with baited breath and in hope that this year it goes ahead

I suppose I best put a post up about it!

I have been none stop recently as I have a lot on at home and work so haven't had time to look for a venue plus with the lack of interest in recent years its getting harder and harder to get a suitable venue for such a small number with the right facilities etc etc

So unfortunately there will be no rally this year!

I may be off on a trip to Wales with the wife in June if anyone wanted to make a weekend out of it

I have been none stop recently as I have a lot on at home and work so haven't had time to look for a venue plus with the lack of interest in recent years its getting harder and harder to get a suitable venue for such a small number with the right facilities etc etc

I may be off on a trip to Wales with the wife in June if anyone wanted to make a weekend out of it

You do realise you posted this on tmbf and not swingers.com :D

I want to know what happened at The Miners Standard 7 years ago , and why some won go back .... or can't .

Everything was just a problem!

and the bar prices seemed to increase with the more you drank :shock:

I want to know what happened at The Miners Standard 7 years ago , and why some won go back .... or can't .

Everything was just a problem!

and the bar prices seemed to increase with the more you drank :shock:

robbers

Guest Richzx6r

I get the feeling its stuff best not brought up maybe

I though that , keys in the ashtray ..... spin the bottle , in and out of each others room , waking up with sore arses and a mouthful of feathers :shock:

Guest Richzx6r

:booty:

I though that , keys in the ashtray ..... spin the bottle , in and out of each others room , waking up with sore arses and a mouthful of feathers :shock:

:booty: call anyone 🤣

Guest Richzx6r

That sucks stu, so you want us lot crashing in on your trip in Wales?? Does missus stu know about it?

That sucks stu, so you want us lot crashing in on your trip in Wales?? Does missus stu know about it?

Errrr she will do at some point :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

What when 7 or 8 hairy arsed bikers turn up and announce for you to chuck us a beer and a stool? :thumb:

What when 7 or 8 hairy arsed bikers turn up and announce for you to chuck us a beer and a stool? :thumb:

It wouldn't bother her :lol: and if rally numbers are anything to go by it would be more than double that figure :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

It wouldn't bother her :lol: and if rally numbers are anything to go by it would be more than double that figure :lol:

Well I'd be interested in joining you for a weekend in wales

It's a real shame! :crybaby:

We've had some really good times :cheers: 8-) :lol:

There's nothing to stop small groups from here arranging camping weekends/piss ups

and inviting whoever they want to.

We've tried really hard to make this happen (Susieque in particular has spent hours researching venues etc.)

But, this year, it just wasn't to be. :(

Guest Richzx6r

Which is a shame, I'd like to put some faces to names so I'd definitely be up for doing some weekend trips

Which is a shame, I'd like to put some faces to names so I'd definitely be up for doing some weekend trips

you definitely don't want to see some of the faces :mrgreen:

Guest Richzx6r

you definitely don't want to see some of the faces :mrgreen:

Its more the fact you normally end up seeing a lot more than just their faces :shock:

Now it's getting interesting......dont keep me hanging