Interview disaster

MarkW

I'd hire her if I was my manager just to make this office more vibrant! Work with some right beige folk. They look at me in confusion with my bright coloured hair and clothes! I like that she was chatty, even if she was a bit oblivious! lol

You sound like a nice employer though, If you ever need something comms related ;) hahaha

I'd hire her if I was my manager just to make this office more vibrant! Work with some right beige folk. They look at me in confusion with my bright coloured hair and clothes! I like that she was chatty, even if she was a bit oblivious!

No beige people here - we're all lunatics! :lol:

You sound like a nice employer though, If you ever need something comms related ;) hahaha

Well... We've just had a quote of over £9,000 from BT to re-lay the fibre cable to our office that got chopped in half and buried under 200 tons of concrete during earthworks on the adjacent site in the dim and distant past. How are you with a mini digger? :D

I'd hire her if I was my manager just to make this office more vibrant! Work with some right beige folk. They look at me in confusion with my bright coloured hair and clothes! I like that she was chatty, even if she was a bit oblivious!

No beige people here - we're all lunatics! :lol:

Well... We've just had a quote of over £9,000 from BT to re-lay the fibre cable to our office that got chopped in half and buried under 200 tons of concrete during earthworks on the adjacent site in the dim and distant past. How are you with a mini digger? :D

Last time and the first time i used one, i pulled up a gas main, first time i ever saw a stampede of yellow jacketed workers too :seeya:

• 2 weeks later...

Every workplace needs an office loonatic! Hire her for comedy value.

We've already got enough with the one who blew herself up last summer. :roll:

YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THIS AT THAT. Some who blew herself up .

read second page ...

Seen it and read it . Wow you sound like a nice guy to work for .

P.s. This is the same company where, while riding into work one morning, I came off my bike. My first blathered comments after some lovely person helped me up off the road were "I need to ring my boss" and, still with tears of shock I did just that.

His first line after I explained that I'd just come off my bike was "What time do you think you'll be in?"

Palmtop Tiger

This was my boss reply to me telling him that I just been rear endded by a lorry I was in a sprinter van and this lorry had crashed in to the back of the sprinter van with such force the back doors were almost were the side door should been I had to be cut out of the van by the fire crew while I was in the ambulance I asked the medic to call my works to pass a message to my wife I was in an accident and was ok (didn't want a medic or copper saying to my wife if been in an accident someone from work less of a shock)

Anyway the medic got passed to my boss who told the medic ..... ...if it was my fault I'm sacked and if the stuff in the van was damaged in sacked ....

No it was not my fault and I just delivered the 3 pallets of printing paper .if the pallets was still in the van I don't thing I would have survived...

And he refused to pay sick pay I had to use my holidays and unpaid days off. I had to cut the plaster cast off my arm soon could go back to work . He would not let me drive with a plaster cast on BUT I could drive after cutting it off with my arm not healed properly ..

.bosses . Eh.