Campfire, Tents and Motorbikes

Gin

Guest Richzx6r

Do you guys think I'd get interest if I made one?? As the frame is toast anyway but I think making a table out of the frame would be a good one off thing

100548.1112724017.1.1600.jpg

If I brought that into the house the Mrs would give me a double elbow in the face throw me to the floor and choke me until I passed out ...... and I would have fully deserved it .

Sounds like a good plan, Gin....... 8-)

We've been to a pub just outside Ledbury that has a camping field and a covered area with a firepit....called the Trumpet Inn......Unfortunately they haven't any rooms, but Ledbury isn't too far away.......it's a bit West of the "target" area, but maybe worth considering.....not far from the M5/M50 junction..... 8-)

Hullo peeps,

I wanted to start a thread to get an idea of what folks look for in an overnight biking meet; mainly who is ok with sleeping in a field! :D

It's a shame to see the Rally might not happen this year as it's a fairly central point for most TMBF peeps to pin their biking calendar around; where we know we get to see each other and have a few drinks.

So there's a few of us who enjoy meeting up and camping somewhere over a full or partial weekend.

If turning up on bikes at a campsite, hanging out round a campfire / BBQ, chatting into the night with a few drinks before crashing out in tents sounds like something you might be up for this season then this is thread is prob where I'm going to start throwing out locations and dates.

Know any good venues?

Got any awesome ride out routes?

Post them all here and we'll see if we can get some meets sorted :mrgreen:

Been quiet for a while so missed this. No rally? Maybe just a meet for a camp and drink round a fire? That sounds like a rally, minus the dressing up and karaoke. I have kept 4 days holiday in reserve for any meet and my only request is that it is no too far south.

• 2 weeks later...