TMBF Rally 2019

Throttled

I know I'm not down as attending but have you considered squires as a venue? might be worth a look depending on where people are traveling from.....ok I'll f**k off and mind my own business before someone else tells me to :thumb:

you definitely don't want to see some of the faces :mrgreen:

Its more the fact you normally end up seeing a lot more than just their faces :shock:

Now it's getting interesting......dont keep me hanging

Don't get to excited .... it's mostly beer guts hanging over the top of thier jeans ,

I think you'll find this picture sums up a typical rally night :lol:

993924_10152976322070434_1784275278_n.jpg

Oh Megawatt.... I was always amazed how each year his chosen outfit was always more scandalous (and vomit inducing) than the last... Quite a feat! :shock:

Then Beefy tried to outdo him and instead looked so good in a skirt he made some of the biker blokes question their sexuality! Including a random local bloke he picked up at the bar by accident :mrgreen:

I know I'm not down as attending but have you considered squires as a venue? might be worth a look depending on where people are traveling from.....ok I'll f**k off and mind my own business before someone else tells me to :thumb:

Some of us like to do a B&B as do some of the "senior" members (read old fogies!) and unfortunately squires doesn't have this facility

Thanks for the suggestion though

Oh Megawatt.... I was always amazed how each year his chosen outfit was always more scandalous (and vomit inducing) than the last... Quite a feat! :shock:

Then Beefy tried to outdo him and instead looked so good in a skirt he made some of the biker blokes question their sexuality! Including a random local bloke he picked up at the bar by accident :mrgreen:

There was no question to that blokes sexuality :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tell thee what kidder.

Tha pulled :lol:

How many beers did he buy you?

And then you left him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of us like to do a B&B as do some of the "senior" members (read old fogies!) and unfortunately squires doesn't have this facility

:thumb: sorry I thought squires done camping,caravaning and b&b or at least they used to...might be my senior( old fogie) memeroy playing tricks though lol, could be tempted if it's a possibility for future rallies if not this one

:thumb: sorry I thought squires done camping,caravaning and b&b or at least they used to...might be my senior( old fogie) memeroy playing tricks though lol, could be tempted if it's a possibility for future rallies if not this one

Maybe they do!

I will have a look again!

Tell thee what kidder.

Tha pulled :lol:

How many beers did he buy you?

And then you left him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

One, that I remember. :mrgreen: I did wait a while to tell him I had a missus and kids :lol:

Shame it's not going ahead, I'd have been interested... surprised none of the pubs etc in Lincolnshire couldn't be accommodating considering how many bike nights and days happen in the county! But then if they'd put up with bikes for a whole weekend rather than a day/evening is another thing isn't it!

Guest Richzx6r

Is it on or off???

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Off I believe, but there's a few of us thinking about organising a little get together at some point

I suppose I best put a post up about it!

I have been none stop recently as I have a lot on at home and work so haven't had time to look for a venue plus with the lack of interest in recent years its getting harder and harder to get a suitable venue for such a small number with the right facilities etc etc

So unfortunately there will be no rally this year!

I may be off on a trip to Wales with the wife in June if anyone wanted to make a weekend out of it

It's off! I'm going to lock this thread now