Superbike factory reviews?

Guest Richzx6r

Guest Richzx6r

Just thought I'd see what Trustpilot had to say . Interesting reading , reviews seem to alternate between excellent and avoid at all costs . I suppose if you buy a bike and there are no issues at all then you probably can't be bothered to write a review so it's hard to judge . https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/superbikefactory.co.uk

It is a mixed bag but there's more positive than negative, I'll still be walking away if there is anything I'm not happy about so it's an open mind from me atm

Just thought I'd see what Trustpilot had to say . Interesting reading , reviews seem to alternate between excellent and avoid at all costs . I suppose if you buy a bike and there are no issues at all then you probably can't be bothered to write a review so it's hard to judge . https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/superbikefactory.co.uk

It is a mixed bag but there's more positive than negative, I'll still be walking away if there is anything I'm not happy about so it's an open mind from me atm

Best of luck , take a torch with you to peer into every nook and cranny behind the plastics . One issue seems to be that because the bikes are so tightly packed together it's going to be hard to get close up to the bike you're interested in . There's a smaller place a bit like this near Worcester where there isn't enough room to even bend down and sitting on the bikes is impossible. See if they will drag the bike out into the open for you .

Guest Richzx6r

Yea only issue I have right now is that I cant get a test ride on it on Sunday.....that is putting me off slightly right now, but during the week it iant a problem........am I looking at this the wrong way?

Guest Richzx6r

what's the problem are they not open on sunday's :|

They are they just said they domt do test rides at the weekend.....sounds odd to me but during the week is fine :scratch:

what's the problem are they not open on sunday's :|

They are they just said they domt do test rides at the weekend.....sounds odd to me but during the week is fine :scratch:

Probably to stop the weekend warriors from turning up and just taking a bike out!

Well I'll hold my reservations for the moment but I'm still not happy 100% with it as its 165 odd mile drive to get there

No need to ride it , if you like the look if it just buy it :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

The only way to know the bike is for you is to have a test ride as you may like the look of it but it doesn't ride like you want it to, that's my issue with no test ride also without a test ride your taking someone elses word that everything is fine with the bike which I don't like the idea of

Every ones different , last 4 bikes I've bought never even viewed them until they delivered them , first ride was the maiden voyage when I owned it .

Every ones different , last 4 bikes I've bought never even viewed them until they delivered them , first ride was the maiden voyage when I owned it .

I’ve done that once, was a second hand RSV4 and was a great price but it was up in North Yorkshire, the company seemed really honest about the bike so I went for it, got it delivered and first ride was when I owned it, I think buying a bike that way is fine if the place selling it is reputable, I’m not sure from what I’ve read on here if I’d buy one off the superbike factory though.

But how did you know that the bike was for you if you hadn't viewed or ridden it prior to buying it?

If I like the look of a bike , that's me 95% bought it , I'll have a read up on it etc , every bike I've bought not viewing it first I've liked , as I said each to their own . I fully understand if you need to ride it first , my dads the same he wouldn't buy a bike without riding it first .

if you do buy a vehicle with out viewing it ( distance selling ) from a retailer not private , you get 14 day cooling off period , if your not happy with it you get your money back .

It's not as risky as it once was, in general buyers have more protection nowadays than ever before, and if you can pay so much using a credit card, the whole amount can be claimed back if things go wrong, enjoy the experience rather than stress over it :thumb:

It's not as risky as it once was, in general buyers have more protection nowadays than ever before, and if you can pay so much using a credit card, the whole amount can be claimed back if things go wrong, enjoy the experience rather than stress over it :thumb:

Yeh that's true with the credit card , but only if there is a fault etc , distance selling you get 14 days if you decide it's not the bike for you , doesn't have to be a fault with it , which I think is wrong to be honest if you want to buy a bike with out viewing it and you don't like it it's your fault not the dealers.

Yeh that's true with the credit card , but only if there is a fault etc , distance selling you get 14 days if you decide it's not the bike for you , doesn't have to be a fault with it , which I think is wrong to be honest if you want to buy a bike with out viewing it and you don't like it it's your fault not the dealers.

Can't argue with that :thumb: ,

When i got mine, i looked around, and that was the one i wanted, never saw it, until after i bought it and it got delivered to the dealers, all i have done is sit on it so far, still yet to do a maiden ride :tumble:

Guest Richzx6r

Well I'm off there with the missus in tow tomorrow morning so we will atleast sit on the bike to make sure we are both comfortable with it as we do alot of 2up riding so if it's not comfortable for her then its pointless getting it, though she keeps banging on about supersport stuff but I'm getting to the point where they are too uncomfortable to ride for any length of time due to a couple if injuries iv picked up riding and playing rugby but will just have to see

she keeps banging on about supersport stuff

Get her sitting on some small 500 / 600cc stuff and make zoom noises. convince her to do a DAS. Buy her a cheap 2nd hand er5. Buy yourself something shiny and pillion unfriendly :lol:

Get her sitting on some small 500 / 600cc stuff and make zoom noises. convince her to do a DAS. Buy her a cheap 2nd hand er5. Buy yourself something shiny and pillion unfriendly :lol:

Everyone should have a cheap second hand ER5 . 🤪

Guest Richzx6r

I do keep on at her about her riding instead of being pillion but she doesn't want to she says shes more than happy just being on the back of the bike.....sadly