BSB chat 2019

rennie

• 2 months later...

Nah! going to Wales it's cheaper :lol:

Ha ha, it may be cheaper, but it always rains in Wales - it only rains at Silverstone on Moto GP days 😉

I won't be paying for BSB - I'm marshalling - if I had to pay entry fees I wouldn't go.

I reckon the BSB coverage this weekend will be interesting.....

I'm not a fan of the national circuit, but much like brands Indy it will be tight, exciting racing.

The becketts-wellington loop is catching many riders out, more than 100 run on this morning and a few offs, so I forecast Carnage there on lap 1 of each race.

Pretty good racing last weekend to be fair. Wasn’t expecting too much on that silverstone circuit but was definitely an action packed couple of races, good old elbow to elbow racing!

Very lucky to walk away unscathed from that crash too judging by how how he threw himself!

You mean the crash at copse ? That was a big one, lucky not to have the bike land on him.

After the multitude of fallers in practice/ quali it was really nice to see some great (mostly clean) racing. Sadly, and as usual the best racing wasn't on TV. Talent cup and junior supersport were both brilliant.

I've never been a fan of oulton park, but I'm looking forward to that now

• 1 month later...

Redding was insanely consistent!!!!!

Bennetts British Superbike race one - conditions dry

1 45 Scott REDDING GBR Ducati - Be Wiser Ducati 26 29:05.336

Bennetts British Superbike race three - conditions dry

1 45 Scott REDDING GBR Ducati - Be Wiser Ducati 26 29:05.749

• 2 weeks later...

Redding would be a good bet, although he's not too familiar with the circuit ( he did an Indy circuit trackday in the last week or so).

Brooke's is always fast at brands. Bridewell is on great form at the mo and those V4s should have the edge driving up the hill out of surtees.

The BMWs are starting to show better race pace.

And of course Ohallorhan and Mackenzie are always there or thereabouts this year.

Tough one to call, but I reckon Brookes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great racing at Snet if the weather's a bit iffy / changeable, but can be full of dry n sunny. Having said that, this year the top 10 or 12 in every class have been really close.

I used to love being at the eases, was first left hander on the old circuit, plenty of overtakes/wobbles/run-on's etc I'm not so keen on the new layout.

Be aware, it's on high ground so always breezy and if it's dry too there's always a lot of dust blowing about, so make sure you have some eye protection.

Enjoy your weekend 👍

• 2 weeks later...

We had a really good day! 8-)

parked virtually trackside near Murrays hairpin

saw some good racing/incidents and got Sunburnt despite

wearing a hat and using sun block.

Quite impressed with Snetterton!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm at Cadwell! Got rained on muchly today but rest of weekend looking good!

Did you hear about Danny Kent? got done for carrying a knife so booted out the team :shock:

I'm at Cadwell! Got rained on muchly today but rest of weekend looking good!

Did you hear about Danny Kent? got done for carrying a knife so booted out the team :shock:

Serves him right, he should have been sent down.