Selling my bike

fastbob

I've told him once already.

To be fair arranging to sell a big item over Easter was always gonna be a nightmare due to bank hols BUT if he is collecting on Tuesday he can go to the bank beforehand? It's just a normal day!

It's not like it would be a long process, wait in line if there even is one, ask to withdraw a decent sum of cash, get cash, leave. 15 mins tops.

I've told him once already.

To be fair arranging to sell a big item over Easter was always gonna be a nightmare due to bank hols BUT if he is collecting on Tuesday he can go to the bank beforehand? It's just a normal day!

It's not like it would be a long process, wait in line if there even is one, ask to withdraw a decent sum of cash, get cash, leave. 15 mins tops.

Depending on bank and numbers its sad how little cash you need to pre-arrange so that the bank don't run out of money!

Is that an old 10 bob note I can see there? :D

Not a Segal fan then ?

Definitely not. One of the most overrated actors ever. :lol:

You said actor 🤔

[mention]fastbob[/mention] I know you want to see this thread die now; But …. has the new owner given you any feed back on the bike? Are they chuffed with it?

@fastbob I know you want to see this thread die now; But …. has the new owner given you any feed back on the bike? Are they chuffed with it?

No they haven't but he did text to ask if I could dig out all the old MOTs and didn't say anything negative.His tone was friendly and he offered me encouragement with my Aprilia project . He was a really knowledgeable chap and he had a very good idea what he was buying . He was also considerably smaller in build than me so god knows how fast the thing will go with him clinging onto it. It's always a bit awkward selling a bike especially one that you have enjoyed for so long . On reflection I don't think I did too badly . I paid £2700 for a 13 year old bike , put 40,000 miles on it and got £1800 back 12 years later . So there is something to be said for looking after things .

Oh yeah, I got to keep the original exhaust so that's for sale now . All I've got to do is come in at a lower price price than the others that are out there ( There are a few ) and I've got a nice pot of petrol money for the sunny days ahead .