Petrol stations Southport Pay at Pump

Noble Dave

Lidl 😁

Middle isle is great but food choices are limited.. couldn't imagine doing a full food shop from Lidl or Aldi.

Thats the main reason they are so popular, Aldi and Lidl. Because the food choices are limited. That is exactly why.

Am I missing something here, why is it so important to be able to pay at the pump ?

I rate it highly. No queueing inside, plus the occasional place doesn't let you into the kiosk with your lid on, which can mean gloves off, double d, glasses off, lid off, earplugs off, pay, then repeat.

Also, my local sainsburys does it now too so its becoming popularerer.

Am I missing something here, why is it so important to be able to pay at the pump ?

I rate it highly. No queueing inside, plus the occasional place doesn't let you into the kiosk with your lid on, which can mean gloves off, double d, glasses off, lid off, earplugs off, pay, then repeat.

Also, my local sainsburys does it now too so its becoming popularerer.

Fair enough, very good points . I wish they would get round to installing them at my local BP / M&S garage . There used to be a side window for fuel only but they closed it off . Now you have to queue up with all the shoppers . I notice that Esso / Tesco garages seem to have installed them .

I use Morrison’s mostly when going out on the bike for the fact that I don’t have to get off my bike to fill up.

One issue I do have though is when people use the card pumps, but then piss off and wait in the long queue at the kiosk!!!

Why!!!???

I use Morrison’s mostly when going out on the bike for the fact that I don’t have to get off my bike to fill up.

One issue I do have though is when people use the card pumps, but then piss off and wait in the long queue at the kiosk!!!

Why!!!???

Annoying indeed, but in their shoes if you wanna pay cash (like some sort of retro throwback), or gets cigs too, and arrive at a pay at pump or kiosk pump (cos they're never just pay at pump) you ain't gonna back up and find a just pay at kiosk one are you.

Why!!!???

Annoying indeed, but in their shoes if you wanna pay cash (like some sort of retro throwback), or gets cigs too, and arrive at a pay at pump or kiosk pump (cos they're never just pay at pump) you ain't gonna back up and find a just pay at kiosk one are you.

The post was in jest. :lol:

It’s mostly on a Sunday morning I stuck behind the old guy that goes in for his cigars and a paper.

I like Asda station as there is no kiosk, just card only pumps. It’s not on my way out of town when I use the bike so time dependant it use Asda.