Tattoos - let’s see them.

learningtofly

My nerdy wrist tats! I do have two on my back, one was done in someones bedroom about 15 years ago, no pics of them on this phone but my friend said it looks lkke like seaweed (its a dragon lmao)

These two i got a few weeks ago and are from fi al fantasy 8 (jumbo cactuar) and final fantasy 9 (Artemicion, moogle)

Also special mention to the one on my right arm i have had lasered off ( i was young and foolish hahaha)

IMG_20190401_160309_465.thumb.jpg.37a7040ae832198125a9c7da6ab365df.jpg

Mine...Complete with owie airsoft hits! Needs a bit of a touch up. I do have plans to get one, or both, of my shoulders covered in feather "armour". But it's going to be costly and I cannot decide on a style :lol:

IMG_20180610_164352.jpg.6823efd5059ddb092cc51f8dc9e0a467.jpg

Love the FF ones [mention]Kelbam[/mention] !

...it's going to be costly and I cannot decide on a style :lol:

I’d be embarrassed to tell you how much I spent on mine!

Oh I can guess I reckon! :lol:

I have 6 tatts on different parts of my body . But I dont understand ppl who have all there one arm tattooed .. I mean from the wrist all way to the shoulder covered no untattoed flesh seen .Then nothing anywhere on there body ?????? What is that about ??????? . Every thing jammed packed into one full arm ... and tattoos on the face WTF stars ..dots ...lightning strikes ... or arrows around one eye ?????????? . And bald men having rabbits tattooed on there heads ............from a distance looks like hairs .........( hares )ha ha ha . :up:

I've always thought about getting a tatt and I designed one the other day... Maybe soon...

It hurts.

Depends on the body part apparently. I fell asleep getting mine done.

I have 6 tatts on different parts of my body . But I dont understand ppl who have all there one arm tattooed .. I mean from the wrist all way to the shoulder covered no untattoed flesh seen .Then nothing anywhere on there body ?????? What is that about ??????? . Every thing jammed packed into one full arm ...

It's almost as if people like different things :mrgreen:

Always wanted to get a few tattoos (know the location and design) but never found someone that I trust enough to put artwork on my body for life! :(

Know too many mates that got cheap ones done when we were younger that look awful now.

Love my piercings and hope to get more. :D

Guest Richzx6r

I have 6 tatts on different parts of my body . But I dont understand ppl who have all there one arm tattooed .. I mean from the wrist all way to the shoulder covered no untattoed flesh seen .Then nothing anywhere on there body ?????? What is that about ??????? . Every thing jammed packed into one full arm ...

Always wanted to get a few tattoos (know the location and design) but never found someone that I trust enough to put artwork on my body for life! :(

Know too many mates that got cheap ones done when we were younger that look awful now.

What piercings you got gin?

Pictures or it didn’t happen :wink:

Hah they're not interesting! :lol:

Tongue, nose, ears a few times and belly button.

Have stretched one lobe but only to 8mm (Didn't fancy the spaghetti look.. ) and have a gauge like this in:

41I-aYxG01L.jpg

Want to get scaffolding at some point (bar across top of the ear) and the anti-migraine on both ears.

I have to say there's more I would like to get, but I've always been very careful that all piercings I get can be easily hidden for work :roll: I know they're not meant to (and they certainly would never say) but I wouldn't want to miss out on a job offer / promotion etc because of my style choices.

Same with tattoos, the ones I have planned are all very easily hidden.

Jeez those are GORGEOUS! :love:

Have you got stories behind them? Or just liked the designs when you met with the artist?

Also, what's the meaning being the "Ka" symbol?