lots of Harleys

fastbob

I know I got rid of my Harley last year, but there's something about that massive V-twin that gets under your skin. I'd love a new Fat Boy - I took one for a spin before getting the Electra Glide and it was a complete blast!

IMG_1673.thumb.JPG.05d0e17b2a83bbc65609f8d0099d055d.JPG

Forgot to say ....

Malec Leather just off Torrington Ave is the place to go for your ass-less chaps- that’s where I get all my fetish gear 👍

Ass-less ? Surely you mean arse - less ? You know the Americanism police are watching . Oh hang on , hasn't he been banned ?

I know I got rid of my Harley last year, but there's something about that massive V-twin that gets under your skin. I'd love a new Fat Boy - I took one for a spin before getting the Electra Glide and it was a complete blast!

IMG_1673.JPG

Looks like a bit of a rolling road block .

Guest Richzx6r

Bob are you turning American or something.....you do know Harley's cant corner and what's the point of a bike that doesn't go round corners

IMG_1673.JPG

Wait 'til you see it with me on... :lol:

IMG_1673.JPG

Wait 'til you see it with me on... :lol:

I saw this monster in my local Harley dealer last week . Looks like they're going after the Diavel .

PhotoEditor_20190424_213926931.thumb.jpg.517425702bf6ee65ea1df7d5b7018267.jpg

Bob are you turning American or something.....you do know Harley's cant corner and what's the point of a bike that doesn't go round corners

That's alright I can't corner either . Another forty years and I might get the hang of this motorcycling thing .

Yeah but ...

Cornerings gonna be an improvement on the GSXR1100

And performance an impovement on the er500?

Result !

Guest Richzx6r

That's alright I can't corner either . Another forty years and I might get the hang of this motorcycling thing .

Maybe you will suit each other.....but bows your American accent coming on?

How's your Japanese accent Rich San ?

Guest Richzx6r

How's your Japanese accent Rich San ?

Its Mr Kawasaki to you good sir :) and I can do a passable English Japanese accent.....depends how deaf you are :D

Forgot to say ....

Malec Leather just off Torrington Ave is the place to go for your ass-less chaps- that’s where I get all my fetish gear 👍

Hot diggedy dawg! I fell off my bar stool and knocked over the spittoon when I read that. :lol:

All set for tomorrow. I got an amazing deal on my rail ticket through One of the Ticket Splitting websites . £23 which includes the Tube from Euston to Victoria . The seller is picking me up at Fratton Station . Unless the bikes got no pistons in it this is a mere formality . I haven't got the Gaul to haggle the price ( which is very good anyway ) because the seller has effectively kept this bike for me after my first GSXR buyer f****d me around. I'm resigned to the fact that it's going to rain so I'll be spending all day Sunday cleaning it which is an excellent way to get to know a new bike .

Iv just brought a Honda cbr 125 2014 plate its has 7000miles on the clock, I have seen a Lexmoto viper 2017 plate with 200 miles on the clock just wondered if anyone could give me bit of guidance on it as iv not had many bikes before many thanks✌🏼

Edited by Ckir30

Iv just brought a Honda cbr 125 2014 plate its has 7000k on the clock, I have seen a Lexmoto viper 2017 plate with 200k on the clock just wondered if anyone could give me bit of guidance on it as iv not had many bikes before many thanks✌🏼

200,000 miles ? You've read it wrong .

Ok so I'm home , what a day ! Everything went to plan . I set off at 05:30 this morning with a short walk to Coventry Station , train to Euston , tube to Victoria , train to Southsea. The seller, a top bloke called Neil was waiting at the station .Driven to Neil's house which was an immaculate pad with an Enfield parked in the lounge . Saw the bike , couldn't fault it , cup of tea, drove to bank , said some magic words and transferred £4200 worth of imaginary money . Went back , scribbled on some bits of paper , shook hands and rode home on a Harley in a f*****g hurricane . Next week a big box will arrive at my house with the solo seat and rack , the original mufflers ( silencers ) the truly enormous owners handbook, and most importantly the original heat shields. It's nice when things all go right for a change. 😄

IMG_20190427_171940781_HDR.thumb.jpg.5670dbf05e749e887f88199859043533.jpg