May 18-19 : MCN Festival of Motorcycling

Gin

Hi all,

I did have a quick look for another thread on this one but couldn't see it.

If I'm wrong, Mods do your thing.

Coming up in a couple of weeks is the MCN Festival, which if I'm right is whats taken over from the big Peterborough show.

Loads going on and it did used to be a great show to go for to look for gear! :D

Anyway, I think Jay and I will be heading over to it and hopefully camping so would be cool to bump into some of you guys there. :mrgreen:

I’m with Tango.

I went for many years as part of the Kwaks Riders club, about 8-10 years ago. Then the trade stands were great with many big names. Infinity, M&P, bikers world.

Then went last year and thought the trade stands were rubbish. No big names. Lots of stuff seemed to be bought in for the show as everyone was selling the same items.

The rest of the show was fine. But not so good on the gear front.

I’m with Tango.

I went for many years as part of the Kwaks Riders club, about 8-10 years ago. Then the trade stands were great with many big names. Infinity, M&P, bikers world.

Then went last year and thought the trade stands were rubbish. No big names. Lots of stuff seemed to be bought in for the show as everyone was selling the same items.

The rest of the show was fine. But not so good on the gear front.

This was my main worry as I always had it in my head that the BMF show was the show for gear, now with MCN I wasn't sure how well that had translated over.

Oh well, we're going to break in the camping gear for the year ahead and hopefully see a few friendly faces :D

[mention]Gin[/mention] check out the list of attendees in the retail zone tab and see if ther3 is anyone you specifically want to look at for bike gear.

I’m going up, with my son will camp Friday & Saturday night.

Riding up from Northampton on the Friday afternoon, son will most likely ride up on the Saturday (he is coming from Berkshire)

Quite looking forward to it, but if it’s pants, could always come home early.

Going up to Wales following week, for a week as well.

• 2 weeks later...