Clarification of a pillion passenger

dynax

Hi everyone, just want some clarification on what defines a pillion passenger, eg would only a human be classed as a pillion, or would anything be regarded as a pillion if it was behind me on the seat :?: :cheers:

I'm pretty sure most bipedal life forms would count as a pillion passenger, Vulcans or Klingons for example. You'd probably be ok with a Dalek if you strapped it on well enough.

Otherwise non sentient objects strapped to the seat behind you would usually be classed as luggage rather than a passenger.

I'm pretty sure most bipedal life forms would count as a pillion passenger, Vulcans or Klingons for example. You'd probably be ok with a Dalek if you strapped it on well enough.

Otherwise non sentient objects strapped to the seat behind you would usually be classed as luggage rather than a passenger.

Action Men and Cindy dolls are bipedal and to some, are also sentient. Probably the legal stumbling block would be how much of the pillion seat they could straddle.

Edited by Smithers

Excellent, i have a mannequin to pick up some time in the next couple of weeks, would it still need a helmet :lol:

it's a seated styled one, so should be ok :thumb:

so you're the one who's bought it ...

Screenshot_20190428-173103_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks, i've just pissed myself laughing :lol:

I lent it to my sister, and she's finished with it, so was going to pick it up on the bike instead of using the car, she lives near Bingley, so would be a nice run out on the bike :cheers:

I lent it to my sister, and she's finished with it, so was going to pick it up on the bike instead of using the car, she lives near Bingley, so would be a nice run out on the bike :cheers:

I'm confused , your lent your sister the slightly used sex doll :shock:

I'm confused , your lent your sister the slightly used sex doll :shock:

In a word NO, i lent my sister a sitting mannequin, it was one i used to practice studio photography with, anyway she borrowed it to do the same, but she has now finished with it, and i now need to collect it back from her :thumb:

Yeh have you got pics of mannequin ... could you dress it in a short skirt .. then throw it off a bridge or something so the skirt rises up and we can see its panties :thumb:

Can we have a pic of the mannequin please? I'm assuming you have a few.

Blimey! now you're asking, been a good 5/6 years since i last shot any of it, iirc they are on my old desktop pc, which is currently out of use, has been put aside for my model railway control centre, that's my next project after sorting the garden, rebuilding the railway, hopefully before the end of the year, i did have my files backed up on a network drive but that's dead, i will have a look for some during the week, i have a few memory cards that might have some on :cheers:

I've got to see this, let me know when you are going, I'll tag along and take pictures :D :shock:

Me too I will love to see this ha ha . Don't for get to put a jacket trousers and gloves boots and don't put the helmet on just to see the plod drop there donuts

Yeh have you got pics of mannequin ... could you dress it in a short skirt .. then throw it off a bridge or something so the skirt rises up and we can see its panties :thumb:

Very Tom Sharpe / Wiltesqe .....

This.... This thread did not go as I expected it to... :?

Thats most threads :mrgreen:

True... True...

Fancy a biscuit? :lol:

I genuinely thought this thread was going to be for advice on taking a first time pillion!

Would be happy to help with that one, especially with a less confident rider.

I think the day I took [mention]RantMachine[/mention] pillion on mine was a terrifying day for Everyone involved :shock:

(p.s. I'm 5ft3 and he's like 7ft something... It looked as silly as you'd imagine.)

Guest Richzx6r

This.... This thread did not go as I expected it to... :?

Thats most threads :mrgreen:

True... True...

Fancy a biscuit? :lol:

I genuinely thought this thread was going to be for advice on taking a first time pillion!

Would be happy to help with that one, especially with a less confident rider.

I think the day I took @RantMachine pillion on mine was a terrifying day for Everyone involved :shock:

(p.s. I'm 5ft3 and he's like 7ft something... It looked as silly as you'd imagine.)

Bet that looked a comedy act :mrgreen: