Bird strike.

Smithers

It half hit the screen and half hit the vent under the screen, it exploded on impact, I put the wipers on and bits of bone and goo scraped back and forth till it fell off, didn't really look like it was in any condition to pick up and cook.

A few years ago during one of my business trips to Kenya I was in the passenger seat of a Mercedes that hit a vulture one evening on a back road to Naivasha. It flew straight at us and was eviscerated by the badge sticking up on the bonnet before being spatchcocked on the windscreen. The mess and the smell were quite something.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been involved in a bird strike but on the way home last week (in my car), I went through a huge swarm of bees that seemed to be flying in a holding pattern over the road. Squashed loads of them on the screen, imagine a dozen or so of them down your neck!!!

I haven't been involved in a bird strike but on the way home last week (in my car), I went through a huge swarm of bees that seemed to be flying in a holding pattern over the road. Squashed loads of them on the screen, imagine a dozen or so of them down your neck!!!

I think under those conditions, I would stop, turn round and go in the opposite direction :)

On one of my routes back into Coventry at Stoneleigh there is a river that runs past a sewage treatment plant . On certain windless evenings there is a hatch of small flies that form huge dense columns of 30 feet in height all down the adjacent road . There must be billions of them . If you're unfortunate enough to ride through one of these swarms your visor can be obscured in seconds and if you try to wipe them off its worse . Another place I've seen this phenomenon was on a road passing the Cotswold Water Park . I think the flies gravitate towards the road because of the warm air rising from the surface .

A family are driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

One of the young boys in the back shouts " what was that "

Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says

"Don't worry. It was just an insect."

To which the boy replies "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that.

Need to hunt them more, they is way too many around

I’d like to hunt and shoot hunters who just kill animals for their own amusement

I’d like to hunt and shoot hunters who just kill animals for their own amusement

I would like to see these so called superior hunter's, go up against one of their prey unarmed, see how big and brave they are then the chicken s**t scum :twisted:

I would like to see these so called superior hunter's, go up against one of their prey unarmed, see how big and brave they are then the chicken s**t scum :twisted:

Yep pheasants can be quite ferocious when they're in a bad mood.

Yep pheasants can be quite ferocious when they're in a bad mood.

Not just pheasants, just ask Tippi :lol:

Amusement? Have you ever tasted a pheasant? Yummmy, I shot about 24 last Summer. I ain't no vegan, so I definitely hunt to eat. If you have a problem with that, then, I hope you do not eat any meat. If not then your a hypocrite.

Amusement? Have you ever tasted a pheasant? Yummmy, I shot about 24 last Summer. I ain't no vegan, so I definitely hunt to eat. If you have a problem with that, then, I hope you do not eat any meat. If not then your a hypocrite.

I’ll eat meat all day long ... don’t agree with unnecessary killing of animals , you eat what you kill fair enough , the main reason you do it is cause you like the shooting bit.

I’ll eat meat all day long ... don’t agree with unnecessary killing of animals , you eat what you kill fair enough , the main reason you do it is cause you like the shooting bit.

Shooting bit is great, the food has to get to your plate somehow, it is natural. Id rather eat a bird that I shot. Than a bird thats been caged up, pumped with medication and never walked a metre in all its life. At least when you hunt something you know exactly where it came from. Plus, the fields where I hunt the farmers authorise me to do it, as they would be hunting them anyway along with the rabbits. At least my kills do not go to waste.