Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Thsts what the body shop guy said but im sat here raging away at myself stull, TWO WEEKS ive had it

I was legit cleaning the yellow off in tesco car park because i didn't want to do it at home as id never hear the f**king end of it. Can only imagine what i looked like

Wine is helping tho

Yes that's half a melon with a spoon in it. Dont judge me

Is that a cat with a pulse on your lap or has your furry hat slipped off your head ?

Thsts what the body shop guy said but im sat here raging away at myself stull, TWO WEEKS ive had it

I was legit cleaning the yellow off in tesco car park because i didn't want to do it at home as id never hear the f**king end of it. Can only imagine what i looked like

Wine is helping tho

Yes that's half a melon with a spoon in it. Dont judge me

Is that a cat with a pulse on your lap or has your furry hat slipped off your head ?

Hahahahahahhahaaha yes, its calcifer, he's a bit shit because he is broken but he is a good boi 😂 450 quids worth of pedigree cat, and he doesnt know how to cat 🙄

I wrecked a motorbike once by hitting a dog that ran out in front of me too close for me to stop. I was doing less than 30mph yet it was like hitting a brick wall, though the dog ran off without a murmur

Same as you, I had not made a payment on it but it was a write off. front forks bent so far back the wheel was wedged between the downpipes, tank was dented and scratched, handlebars were bent, headlight smashed. the bike somersaulted over and over two or three times after throwing me off, hence the amount of damage.

I wrecked a motorbike once by hitting a dog that ran out in front of me too close for me to stop. I was doing less than 30mph yet it was like hitting a brick wall, though the dog ran off without a murmur

Same as you, I had not made a payment on it but it was a write off. front forks bent so far back the wheel was wedged between the downpipes, tank was dented and scratched, handlebars were bent, headlight smashed. the bike somersaulted over and over two or three times after throwing me off, hence the amount of damage.

Holy smoke!

I would have hunted that dog down and punted it into the middle of next week 😭

Holy smoke!

I would have hunted that dog down and punted it into the middle of next week 😭

I did look for it as soon as I got up after coming off, as I saw where it had run to but could not find it

Guest Richzx6r

I had a cat run under my rear wheel once....it must have known the end was near and wanted to go quickly because it darted out as soon as I was almost past it, was literally nothing I could do

Not a complete nob as his car sounded fantastic.

Travelling back down the A46 between Newark and Leicester, overtaking a car ,I was doing about 80 mph, checking my mirrors frequently was caught by surprise by a big black AMG Merc right on my tail out of nowhere.I pulled in and he absolutely hoofs it by me with a roar of V8 power ,legend

He disappears into the distance overtaking a line of cars must have been at 130 mph plus, nob

Guest Richzx6r

f**king hell id be traumatised for life if i ran a cat over :crybaby: :crybaby:

Yea it wasn't very nice at all, but I've heard that if a cat has something seriously wrong with it they will kamikaze just to end it quickly, though that may just be a myth

Guest Richzx6r

Travelling back down the A46 between Newark and Leicester, overtaking a car ,I was doing about 80 mph, checking my mirrors frequently was caught by surprise by a big black AMG Merc right on my tail out of nowhere.I pulled in and he absolutely hoofs it by me with a roar of V8 power ,legend

He disappears into the distance overtaking a line of cars must have been at 130 mph plus, nob

But it's a Mercedes driver the national speed limit doesn't appear to apply to them

Tbh, I really wouldn't mind this as the AMGs sound beautiful.

Tbh, I really wouldn't mind this as the AMGs sound beautiful.

Not when they lose it on a bend and hit a tree sideways they don’t. Not a lot left afterwards. Still, better to hit the tree on the left side of the road than the primary school on the opposite side. That guy really was a nob.

The two guys one in a BMW and the other in his tosspot Audi sitting at the traffic lights today as I filiterd between them stopped at the lights still red ... then out corner my eye sees the Audi creeping forward my Mrs just squeezed her legs as she new what was going to happen lights go green off

I go Audi close behind BMW just a little further behind then the road goes from two lanes to one and I'm 1st ha ha I like to think I kicked there arses ..

But probably in reality I held up the Audi and the BMW so they couldn't pass each other lol all nobs ha ha .

Mind you I hate when drivers do that creap forward as if I'm going to hold the up . God forbid I pass them .. fecking cagers

Tractor driver on the Lutterworth to Market Harborough road this morning.

He was just chugging along oblivious to the huge line of traffic building up behind him, we followed him for around 4 miles where he had ample opportunities to pull over and let the traffic by. His ignorant behaviour caused a load of cars and bikes to make rash overtakes.

Think I am going to nomite the Van that overtook on this bend at about 0400 this morning... We where doing 50 he was doing??? As soon as we realised what he was upto we slowed down to get him passed.

I think a "little bit of poo came out" of him when a car came the other way and he braked and veered back on to the correct side of the road thank f**k we slowed..

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.7484511,-1.6282549,3a,75y,101.47h,89.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAS_3KVF78J32t09x17lyrA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

KNOB....

Not bike related but I really really want to nominate this muppet, who with 5 mins 9 seconds left to run on my auction sends me this:

F400C2BC-0469-4149-B45D-72B71E870326.thumb.jpeg.0c3a2f082d1bdfe8298569acd8a5d490.jpeg

Thankfully I managed to cancel his bid just in time.

Guest Richzx6r

I too have my Nissan up for sale on Ebay and some twat messages me asking if I'd accept £250 for it so I called him a joker if he thinks I'll take that for it

Guest Richzx6r

I too have my Nissan up for sale on Ebay and some twat messages me asking if I'd accept £250 for it so I called him a joker if he thinks I'll take that for it

If someone offered me £250 for my car I'd snatch their hand off.

But when it's up for 15k that's a piss taking knob

Nob of the day goes to the woman in a red hatchback that seemed oblivious to the ambulance that was behind her, even though it had its lights and sirens going. we were in a average speed camera zone, which was two lanes wide so she could quite easily have moved over into the left lane and let the ambulance past, instead she just sat there. ambulance had to undertake her to get past

Guest Richzx6r

Nob of the day goes to the woman in a red hatchback that seemed oblivious to the ambulance that was behind her, even though it had its lights and sirens going. we were in a average speed camera zone, which was two lanes wide so she could quite easily have moved over into the left lane and let the ambulance past, instead she just sat there. ambulance had to undertake her to get past

Some drivers really shouldn't be on the road.......

Nob of the day goes to the woman in a red hatchback that seemed oblivious to the ambulance that was behind her...

This story reminds me of a case we had in NL some time ago.

Nob of the day was to me the judge when he decided 'guilty'...

A man stopped for a red traffic light.

An ambulance came up from behind, 'screaming and flashing'.

The good man made way by pulling up a few meters.

That's when the camera 'got' him...

In court, the judge told the man that he was not allowed to 'make way for an ambulance' if it meant violating some f...ng traffic rule.

Better to let someone die then to jump a red light ? :scratch: