Cops who rammed the scum off the road now to be charged an sacked

BIKERDAD

Well reading the news Tuesday about the hero copper who rammed a on the run mugger who just stolen a mobile phone off his stolen moped who didn't have a licence insurance or tax . Is now being investigated and.looks like he will lose his job .. even when the dick head of the MET approved the tactic and.leading government spoungers. Agreed and.AGAIN approved the tactic shout out in silence ....all i can say WHY do the police bother .. .

Mind you the backstabbing government are doing it to the paras back in the 70s in Ireland. Yet the government can't understand WHY they can't fill the empty ranks in the armed forces..

Why would any copper even bother to arrest some toerag only for the out of touch moron judges to let them off and then the copper faces the chance of being arrested himself ..

This country is a disgrace ...this rubbish you could not make it up ...

The law is just a joke, there's no punishment, this stupid mentality really does get me wound up :spank:

But the "Law" can Rob £100 off me by an entirely automated process if I drive by an " Enforcement" camera at 36 mph . So where does that easy money go ? Not on more coppers that's for sure .

The law is just a joke, there's no punishment, this stupid mentality really does get me wound up :spank:

But the "Law" can Rob £100 off me by an entirely automated process if I drive by an " Enforcement" camera at 36 mph . So where does that easy money go ? Not on more coppers that's for sure .

The back pockets of the local councillors :twisted:

Well reading the news Tuesday about the hero copper who rammed a on the run mugger who just stolen a mobile phone off his stolen moped who didn't have a licence insurance or tax . Is now being investigated and.looks like he will lose his job .. even when the dick head of the MET approved the tactic and.leading government spoungers. Agreed and.AGAIN approved the tactic shout out in silence ....all i can say WHY do the police bother .. .

Mind you the backstabbing government are doing it to the paras back in the 70s in Ireland. Yet the government can't understand WHY they can't fill the empty ranks in the armed forces..

Why would any copper even bother to arrest some toerag only for the out of touch moron judges to let them off and then the copper faces the chance of being arrested himself ..

This country is a disgrace ...this rubbish you could not make it up ...

Have you actually read what some of those soldiers did??

The police thing is disgraceful if true, the disgrace about the soldiers is that it took this long.

Sod all this 'tactical contact' rubbish; Just issue police drivers with large magnum hand guns (dirty Harry style). That should be enough to put the thieving scrotes off once a few of them are rubbed out. :-x

Sod all this 'tactical contact' rubbish; Just issue police drivers with large magnum hand guns (dirty Harry style). That should be enough to put the thieving scrotes off once a few of them are rubbed out. :-x

No discipline and total lack of respect, when i was a younger kid :lol: , even though i got caught a few times for misbehaving, we always had respect for our elders, and we used to count ourselves lucky, if we didn't get a clip round the ear or frog marched home :hitfan:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/08/police-officer-rammedsuspected-moped-thief-bike-car-acted-reasonably/

police officer who rammed a suspected moped thief off his bike can keep his job because his actions were “reasonable”, a tribunal has ruled, as rank and file officers have attacked how he was treated.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

As apposed to the thread title

Cops who rammed the scum off the road now to be charged an sacked

So which is it?

Just to play devil's advocate here... Theft is of course bang out of order, but if someone were to ram a thief off his moped he could break his neck, which seems an unfair punishment for theft, really. In the same way that I wouldn't want to be rammed off the road for speeding...

There's a fallow up on the story that the judge has chucked it out and demanded it was every started and it was disgustin that it was every brought to court in the 1st place ..

WHOS SIDE ARE THEY ON? FIVE police officers could be charged over official new tactic of ramming vicious moped thugs off the road

Cops chasing thugs on mopeds are being placed under investigation and facing potential criminal charges for their actions

EXCLUSIVE

By Thomas Burrows

20th April 2019, 8:25 am

Updated: 20th April 2019, 10:58 am....

.PC Edwin Sutton stopped a 17-year-old's moped by moving his car in front of it

The 'tactical contact' was part of the Met's robust tactic to tackle moped crime

The boy suffered 'serious' injuries after thrown from moped in East Finchley

Police federation head in London slammed IOPC for PC Sutton's two-year ordeal

A police driver who was hauled to a disciplinary hearing because he knocked down a suspected moped mugger was cleared of misconduct today after a two-year ordeal that has been labelled an 'absolute travesty

Just to play devil's advocate here... Theft is of course bang out of order, but if someone were to ram a thief off his moped he could break his neck, which seems an unfair punishment for theft, really. In the same way that I wouldn't want to be rammed off the road for speeding...

REALLY ????????????????????? DONT SPEED THEN

BECAUSE funny thing the cops only ram thieving for rags off stolen scooter/bikes ..

As for the toe rag braking his neck want to be a bad boy don't bitch when it goes bad .. can't do the time don't do the crime

If he brakes his neck well wont nick any other bikes will he ..

So if you bike /car gets nicked you dont want the

Police to findit them incase some toe rag gets hurt .. well I want the cops to look and if ramming him off the bike stops him the WELL DONE THE POLICE ....

Has any police officer been disciplined? Last I read into it there were investigations. I doubt anything will come of it, it would be a public relations nightmare. Police are 100% supported on this.

After 2 years of time wasting, they decided he didn't breach and rules.

What a complete farce. Seriously what were they doing for so long?? All they did was cause a highly trained officer not to be allowed to do his job for two years.

Basically they made the criminals lives easier by having one less officer out trying to catch them.

">

Dont steal motorbikes and there's no danger of this happening to you is there?

I for one would have no sympathy if one of these little scrotes end up maimed or dead as id rather them than an innocent come to any harm over their antics. I genuinely dont give two shits if i hear that someone has died due to this tactic.

Might actually make them think twice about stealijg someones hard warned property and terrorising the general public

Guest Richzx6r

I for one would have no sympathy if one of these little scrotes end up maimed or dead as id rather them than an innocent come to any harm over their antics. I genuinely dont give two shits if i hear that someone has died due to this tactic.

Might actually make them think twice about stealijg someones hard warned property and terrorising the general public

I'd personally prefer them to die a very long and slow death at the hands of a torturer......

Fair enough. Maybe we should have the death penalty for speeding too - I mean, it *would* stop me from doing it :-)

I'd personally prefer them to die a very long and slow death at the hands of a torturer......

The snag is that without a system of checks and balances holding public officers to account that kind of strategy ends up with a society policed by the Spanish Inquisition. Which not everyone remembers with the greatest affection.

There are plenty of examples of systems where those who enforce the law have not be subject to sufficient scrutiny and I can't think of a single case where that has ended well.

What needs to happen is for the process to be properly resourced so it can be dealt with swiftly and the exonerated officer returned to duty without an extended period of anxiety.

What also needs to happen, in my humble opinion, is for society to give ourselves a huge kick up the arse and start taking responsibility for our actions. But that won't happen in the realm of public administration of justice until it has become the mindset of the electorate, and there's no sign of that happening anytime soon.

Incidentally, we do have the death penalty for speeding, it's just that it's usually applied to persons other that the one who felt it was their right to drive at whatever speed they chose to. In which case the consequence of that decision is largely ignored.

Fair enough. Maybe we should have the death penalty for speeding too - I mean, it *would* stop me from doing it :-)

Were not talking about speeding though, we are talking about criminals KNOWING that if they are stealing and being dangerous, you know, riding on footpaths, attacking people with knives, armed with guns in some cases. they know the risks -.its not comparable and you know its not. These little thugs are terrorising people up and and down the country

We are talking about tactical responses to stop them. Cant really boop a driver off their car for speeding can you

If you dont want to run the risk of being knocked off your bike then dont ride round on someone elses property hurting innocent bystanders. What then, would you suggest? They are just allowed to continue because heaven forbid, one of the little angels gets injured.