SatNav strikes again

JRH

Sending me down wonderful roads with loads of grit and other nasties in the middle of the "road".

">

That's the only disadvantage to riding, as opposed to driving, there is no room to carry a chainsaw and bring back lots of wonderful logs :(

Trailer :wink:

I suckered a car satnav onto my bandit12 tacho to go to Germany some years ago, it was a catastrophe & kept freezing just before a ' do we go left or right ' moments to only unfreeze after we'd committed down the wrong way using the power of a lucky guess

What helmet cam you use pal?

I use this fitted on the fairing.

APEMAN Underwater Action Camera 4K Wi-Fi Action Cam 20MP Waterproof 30M 2.0 Inch LCD Screen 170 Wide-Angle

Bought from amazon. There are several listed at the moment.

I cut the housing so technically no longer waterproof to fit a usb lead from the ignition. The camera comes on and off with ignition. So no messing with replacing batteries.

The usb lead is a fairly tight fit so no problems with riding in the rain.

An inappropriately employed non clairvoyant sat nav with fainting fit or possible petit mal seizures.. great.

this is what adventure is all about.

My first satnav for the car had a one inch screen. The unit cost £90 in 2003 ish all inputs were via a scroll wheel. When I updated the car unit I fixed this on to the bike, it was hopeless trying to see the screen while travelling especially on rough roads. :roll: