Scum strike again!

dynax

Guest Richzx6r

I agree I think if thieves are stealing your stuff then there should be nothing stopping you from doing some damage to the scrotes involved, they know exactly what they are getting into so they should be able to deal with getting a good kicking

Its only a matter of time before people start taking the law into their own hands. Over the years myself my mum amd my husband before i moved in have been broken into and all you get is a crime number and 'doubt anyone will be caught'

Boils my piss. I work hard for what ive got as do most of us, then we get f**kers like this who i genuinely wouldn't give two shits about if i heard they all crashed and died, they wouldn't be missed and people might sleep easier.

Of course it would be all over the papers then 'little timmy was a cheeky chappy, wouldn't hurt a fly'

Years ago one of my friends saw a group of masked pikeys breaking into his van one evening. He was so incensed he grabbed his samurai sword (only decorative unfortunately, but they weren't to know that) and burst out of his front door wearing nothing but his y-fronts, wildly waving the sword at them and screaming "I'LL CHOP YOUR F*CKING HEADS OFF!" Needless to say they legged it.

I'd have given almost anything to have seen it. :lol:

Years ago one of my friends saw a group of masked pikeys breaking into his van one evening. He was so incensed he grabbed his samurai sword (only decorative unfortunately, but they weren't to know that) and burst out of his front door wearing nothing but his y-fronts, wildly waving the sword at them and screaming "I'LL CHOP YOUR F*CKING HEADS OFF!" Needless to say they legged it.

What the..... hahahahahaha

Genuinely laughed out loud hahaha

It's crimes like this, that are the most disturbing, and in such cases, people will do whatever they need to, to protect their families, but a sad fact, is that the victims are the ones that get hammered, if they use excessive force, before long, there will be a revolt against the government, people will only take so much before they have had enough, as a nation we have been far too tolerant, the justice system needs a major shake up, and punishments need to be just that, what are today's prisons, all inclusive hotels, that's what they are :evil:

It's crimes like this, that are the most disturbing, and in such cases, people will do whatever they need to, to protect their families, but a sad fact, is that the victims are the ones that get hammered, if they use excessive force, before long, there will be a revolt against the government, people will only take so much before they have had enough, as a nation we have been far too tolerant, the justice system needs a major shake up, and punishments need to be just that, what are today's prisons, all inclusive hotels, that's what they are :evil:

This is the problem: when the police are stretched to the point that they openly admit that unless there's an imminent threat to life they won't be turning up, the pikeys know they don't even have to operate under cover of darkness any more - they turn up in broad daylight, flicking v-signs at you as they help themselves to your stuff. And if you do go out and get stuck into them (and who wouldn't want to knock the cocky little f*ckers out cold?) you first run the risk of the legal system punishing you more harshly than the criminals, and then have to put up with a pestilence of their verminous clan vowing to avenge one of their scummy brethren - a 'loveable rogue' who really didn't deserve to have his bollocks cut off with a pair of garden loppers. The law should be clear: break into someone's property and not only will you deserve whatever the owner dishes out, but the rest of your in-bred f*ckwit family will be euthanised by the state.

It's interesting that politicians can't find the money for a functional police force for the benefit of the general public, but the second someone shouts "Nazi" at them the investigative resources seem almost limitless...

Guest Richzx6r

Absolutely disgusting, in front of children. Rather than the neighborhood watch, let's get vigilante groups.

I second this

I wouldn't put too much credence into anything published by the Daily Mail. Back in the 1930s they were rather keen on an up and coming young chap on the continent who they thought had the right idea how to run things. It turned out young Adolf wasn't quite the genius they took him for but the facts have rarely given the DM much pause for thought. They supported fascism then and there's little to suggest they learnt anything from what happened next.

I wouldn't put too much credence into anything published by the Daily Mail. Back in the 1930s they were rather keen on an up and coming young chap on the continent who they thought had the right idea how to run things. It turned out young Adolf wasn't quite the genius they took him for

Quite so. Adolf Fick's early contact lenses were shit.

:D

I wouldn't put too much credence into anything published by the Daily Mail. Back in the 1930s they were rather keen on an up and coming young chap on the continent who they thought had the right idea how to run things. It turned out young Adolf wasn't quite the genius they took him for but the facts have rarely given the DM much pause for thought. They supported fascism then and there's little to suggest they learnt anything from what happened next.

Well the head of the royal family thought little adolf was the dogs bollocks aswell so even wonder dad harry like bit of old nazi laffs ..

Let's do some damage to the pikeys and there inbread haflbrains wee adolf thought like that too .. . I don't blame the police for lack of interest if that's the right word .. as they could spend hours days weeks finding out who robbed the van only for the judges to say suspend sentences and 100 hours community service . So why should the police bust the balls only to fecked over by the moron judges ..

In the absence of applying intelligence and hard work the currency of social media and the tabloid press is outrage. It's easy to stir up and lucrative to exploit. But it doesn't have the capacity to effect positive change. So peddling outrage just creates a self defeating vicious circle. If a review of the judicial system is needed it won't come through the likes of the DM, Twitter, Facebook etc.

So long as it's someone else's fault and someone else's problem nothing will change. We just create the climate of outrage and anxiety which is a goldmine for those who do well out of it (which includes those who rely on public paralysis in order to carry out theft and attacks.)

Guest Richzx6r

But that's the thing.....we should be able to deal out some damage to the f*cks involved!

I wouldn't be able to stop myself from doing real damage if I caught anybody trying to steal my bike, it wouldn't be just they're legs I'd be breaking

A friend of mine from a few years ago, had a friend in the USA, who was a police officer, and said to him, if you shoot anyone running from your property, just drag them back over the threshold, and claim self defence, or what ever it is over their :lol: apparently if someone is running away, you can be prosecuted, but if they are inside the property, that's ok :lol: , works for me :thumb:

A friend of mine from a few years ago, had a friend in the USA, who was a police officer, and said to him, if you shoot anyone running from your property, just drag them back over the threshold, and claim self defence, or what ever it is over their :lol: apparently if someone is running away, you can be prosecuted, but if they are inside the property, that's ok :lol: , works for me :thumb:

They'd have to run away backwards for you to stand any chance of getting away with it! :lol:

They'd have to run away backwards for you to stand any chance of getting away with it! :lol:

If that kind of thing worked the US would be peaceable crime free country.

If that kind of thing worked the US would be peaceable crime free country.

I'm not totally convinced that the police turning a blind eye to doorstep executions would make the US a peaceable and crime-free country. :wink:

Makes my blood boil when I see things like this, the have nots who think they can just help themselves to other peoples property without consequence ......... Pat on the back for the boys in the Met though, cleared a whole gang of scum from the streets:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/catching-12-strong-moped-gang-has-more-than-halved-raids-police-claim/ar-AABiY1d?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout