New Triumph Rocket III

Westbeef

Come on ... What's wierd?

It's like a v rod, diavel and speed triple have a made a delicious 3 way love child....

That right there is weird! :P

I think it's those damn headlights, the ruiner of many a good Triumph! But that's just me of course...

Lol, I'm a good wierd tho haha.

Only 750 tfc "factory special" versions I think, there will be a normal one too I believe. Will be cheaper too, the tfc is the one to have tho obviously...

Yes that was I about, one on the photo is tfc limited edition and one to get :crybaby:

It's like a v rod, diavel and speed triple have a made a delicious 3 way love child....

I think it's those damn headlights, the ruiner of many a good Triumph! But that's just me of course...

Hmmm?...... :wink:

20190506_123306.thumb.jpg.63e1f0a97462db4c86a4dacd78c4c07b.jpg

Hmmm?...... :wink:

20190506_123306.jpg

ARGH! why Triumph why! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was the 3rd version... It's hardly that obvious is it haha.

Rocket triple would have been obvious

Oddly enough it's actually named after a BSA . Triumph and BSA were amalgamated towards the end . The Rocket Three was a BSA triple that was very similar to the Triumph Trident . The engine was then used in the Triumph Hurricane .

PhotoEditor_20190512_103446097.thumb.jpg.435fc0b729e9d7ae56ff5fe49fcbd113.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190512_104427056.thumb.jpg.5ee359430b31d3f9d9a9aee848efcf26.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190512_104534768.thumb.jpg.b84c558b13f1c7149919f015e217a105.jpg

[mention]fastbob[/mention]

The BSA road Rocket was a brilliant bike in its day. I remember them as a young kid. Also the BSA Goldstar and Rocket Goldstar (the twin) great bikes.

@fastbob

The BSA road Rocket was a brilliant bike in its day. I remember them as a young kid. Also the BSA Goldstar and Rocket Goldstar (the twin) great bikes.

An acquaintance of mine still has his Hurricane that he has owned since the 80s , worth a mint now .

Guest Richzx6r

@fastbob

An acquaintance of mine still has his Hurricane that he has owned since the 80s , worth a mint now .

Should that post not be in the flying area of the forum as a hurricane in a ww2 fighter is it not?