Cops who rammed the scum off the road now to be charged an sacked

BIKERDAD

Guest Richzx6r

Dont steal motorbikes and there's no danger of this happening to you is there?

I for one would have no sympathy if one of these little scrotes end up maimed or dead as id rather them than an innocent come to any harm over their antics. I genuinely dont give two shits if i hear that someone has died due to this tactic.

Might actually make them think twice about stealijg someones hard warned property and terrorising the general public

Fair enough. Maybe we should have the death penalty for speeding too - I mean, it *would* stop me from doing it :-)

Were not talking about speeding though, we are talking about criminals KNOWING that if they are stealing and being dangerous, you know, riding on footpaths, attacking people with knives, armed with guns in some cases. they know the risks -.its not comparable and you know its not. These little thugs are terrorising people up and and down the country

We are talking about tactical responses to stop them. Cant really boop a driver off their car for speeding can you

If you dont want to run the risk of being knocked off your bike then dont ride round on someone elses property hurting innocent bystanders. What then, would you suggest? They are just allowed to continue because heaven forbid, one of the little angels gets injured.

I say stone the scrotes to death and place they're heads on spikes along London bridge

Fair enough. Maybe we should have the death penalty for speeding too - I mean, it *would* stop me from doing it :-)

Were not talking about speeding though, we are talking about criminals KNOWING that if they are stealing and being dangerous, you know, riding on footpaths, attacking people with knives, armed with guns in some cases. they know the risks -.its not comparable and you know its not. These little thugs are terrorising people up and and down the country

We are talking about tactical responses to stop them. Cant really boop a driver off their car for speeding can you

If you dont want to run the risk of being knocked off your bike then dont ride round on someone elses property hurting innocent bystanders. What then, would you suggest? They are just allowed to continue because heaven forbid, one of the little angels gets injured.

I say stone the scrotes to death and place they're heads on spikes along London bridge

Yeah, then put candles inside them on Halloween :twisted:

This is a non-story.

Whenever a member of the public. whether that is a criminal or a bystander comes to harm due to the actions of a Police officer. There is an investigation. There has to be an investigation or we risk the police becoming lawless themselves. nothing unusual about that. but.. it makes for a great tabloid headline.

This from The Sun.. 20th April. 2019.

WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY ON? FIVE police officers could be charged over official new tactic of ramming vicious moped thugs off the road

Cops chasing thugs on mopeds are being placed under investigation and facing potential criminal charges for their actions

Just to play devil's advocate here... Theft is of course bang out of order, but if someone were to ram a thief off his moped he could break his neck, which seems an unfair punishment for theft, really. In the same way that I wouldn't want to be rammed off the road for speeding...

81E31960-670B-4C13-A03A-8F0C9A3505D7.gif.ccb118545c5f70d4bc3ff82bff691651.gif

That's a story from last year!

You could have said that you wanted an up to date one.

I thought it would have gone without saying really :?

That's a story from last year!

I thought it would have gone without saying really :?

Sorry Stu, I didn't realise until after I posted it. It's still relevant to the thread though (I think)?

Have we got a link to this story?

Still waiting :tumble:

Why don't you look ??? :scratch:

Already have and found no evidence of this story!

But if had looked back at the replies on the thread you would have seen that

Well one officer was just found no case to answer after waiting 2yrs for the investigation to be completed during which he was taken off the streets and asigned office work, which is all ridiculous to me

Edited by Bender

Well one officer was just found no case to answer after waiting 2yes for the investigation to be completed during which he was taken off the streets and asigned office work, which is all ridiculous to me

I was 2 years earning c£40k a year doing office work when I was put onto restricted duties. I often came into work and had no work to do. I would chat, have coffee, was well know for taking an 11am nap and after an early lunch I would just go home.

My crime was allegedly assaulting a prison in a cell. That the prisoner was trying to kill himself and all I did was push him off balance so he let go of the shirt he had round his neck, was ignored. I was subsequently found not guilty, with the Sheriff scathing of the lack of credibility of witnesses who spoke against me.

I then campaigned to have all police officers and custody staff in Scotland trained in how to safely and effectively intervene and stop an active suicide attempt. As a result of that, Police Scotland now includes prevention techniques in it Officer Safety Training programme.

The public needs to know more about just how bad the police can be when investigating themselves.

Well reading the news Tuesday about the hero copper who rammed a on the run mugger who just stolen a mobile phone off his stolen moped who didn't have a licence insurance or tax . Is now being investigated and.looks like he will lose his job .. even when the dick head of the MET approved the tactic and.leading government spoungers. Agreed and.AGAIN approved the tactic shout out in silence ....all i can say WHY do the police bother .. .

Mind you the backstabbing government are doing it to the paras back in the 70s in Ireland. Yet the government can't understand WHY they can't fill the empty ranks in the armed forces..

Why would any copper even bother to arrest some toerag only for the out of touch moron judges to let them off and then the copper faces the chance of being arrested himself ..

This country is a disgrace ...this rubbish you could not make it up ...

This post is literally a fake news whipping hatred against "this country" and suggesting that police investigations and the rule of law is a disgrace.

Actual news was police doing their job and investigating each case as it should be. Boo-hoo.

I was 2 years earning c£40k a year doing office work when I was put onto restricted duties. I often came into work and had no work to do. I would chat, have coffee, was well know for taking an 11am nap and after an early lunch I would just go home.

My crime was allegedly assaulting a prison in a cell. That the prisoner was trying to kill himself and all I did was push him off balance so he let go of the shirt he had round his neck, was ignored. I was subsequently found not guilty, with the Sheriff scathing of the lack of credibility of witnesses who spoke against me.

I then campaigned to have all police officers and custody staff in Scotland trained in how to safely and effectively intervene and stop an active suicide attempt. As a result of that, Police Scotland now includes prevention techniques in it Officer Safety Training programme.

The public needs to know more about just how bad the police can be when investigating themselves.

Which show that some rules and police processes can be improved. Duh...Hardly a news that justify rule of mob style justice innit? :scratch:

It's not just the police. My sister is a teaching assistant, a little lad swallowed a marble and started choking. She took the usual first aid steps to dislodge the obstruction and he survived. But his parents complained she'd assaulted him so she's been through disciplinary.

I'd have expected the parents to thank her or the school to back her up.

Perhaps mummy and daddy ought not to have sent him into school with marbles, but of course it's not their responsibility.