Reporting dangerous drivers

workpeter

I'm sure, there's an email address for some stations, where you can email footage of twaty drivers/driving to.

Having L plates a majority of drivers are okay and some see the L plate as a red rag to a bull!

I know we've all experienced this when someone deliberately try's to F**k you about. Heading back from a run today, a white van (yes really) slowed right up when I got behind him, at first I thought he was either lost, looking for a turning or his van was having mechanical problems. I had to follow this dick for well over a mile due to the tight road with lots of bends in it. I get my chance to over take and as I draw level he starts to come over to my side of the road as if to stop the over take. What's that all about? :scratch:

Perhaps this post should have gone on nob of the day thread?

Edited by Smithers

I know we've all experienced this when someone deliberately try's to F**k you about. Heading back from a run today, a white van (yes really) slowed right up when I got behind him, at first I thought he was either lost, looking for a turning or his van was having mechanical problems. I had to follow this dick for well over a mile due to the tight road with lots of bends in it. I get my chance to over take and as I draw level he start to come over to my side of the road as if to stop the over take. What's that all about? :scratch:

Perhaps this post should have gone on nob of the day thread?

Ideal candidate to get paintballed :twisted:

I had the same thing last year when me and the mrs was visiting a wife m8 in hospital. We behind a car who just like you was lost or having problems every time I went to pass he move across to block me or look like he was turning with out looking of indicating I just stayed back. The mrs was on the intercom saying what's his problem??? so as the road came to a left turn at some traffic lights I pulled along side him and knocked on his window and asked him WTF you up to I just got a load bumbling bollocks from didn't see you I thought there was a speed camera stopping you speeding not sure where you going just a load crap . That was when I decided to fit dash cam to my bike as if I had to I would been on it's way to the cops ..

:offtopic:

Like the footage my mrs.caught of a van driver texting while driving we was in our car I was driving the mrs was in the passenger seat and filming this guy texting ..he sees her filming him

WHAT HAPPENDES NEXT

He then starts to film HER filming him WHILE

HES still driving over a large roundabout in Cardiff....

So his boss has the footage and so does the police .. so somentime this week hes getting an letter with ......notice of prosecution.. off the cops ..

You think the coppers will do anything about it?

They should do that’s what happened to beckham , someone film him on the phone and gave it to police .

You think the coppers will do anything about it?

They should do that’s what happened to beckham , someone filmed him on the phone and gave it to police .