Moped thieves down

Bender

Personal favourite bits are numptys falling off one scooter jumping on next and then falling off again

Also watch out for the nice little nick of the heel with the bike to trip one up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9066265/moment-cops-ram-moped-thug-exposed-amanda-holden/

Very good ! Would be good set to some Benny Hill type music .

I just don't see why they just dont take them out back the court and put a bullet in there heads save tax payers cash as they not going to be any use to society are they . You see any doctors engineers street cleaners bus drivers in that lineup no just oxygen theives scum who cause misery.to others . how much does 12 bullets cost an can petrol ..

I just don't see why they just dont take them out back the court and put a bullet in there heads save tax payers cash as they not going to be any use to society are they . You see any doctors engineers street cleaners bus drivers in that lineup no just oxygen theives scum who cause misery.to others . how much does 12 bullets cost an can petrol ..

Like it or not , we don't live in a Fascist police state . Although I completely share your disgust and hatred towards these feral scum , we can't have death squads either . My father and his generation fought a war against a murderous regime and this is the price we have to pay . You can't have it both ways .

Way, way, way over the top. I don’t want to invoke Godwin’s law but there’s no place for the kind of “justice” as history will tell us. I don’t even want to have to read it.

I'm the first to admit that my views on the death penalty are hopelessly confused. I hate the idea of capital punishment and would vote against it without hesitation if the situation ever arose: I don't like decisions that can't be reversed or punishments that can't be undone, and nor do I think anyone should have the power of life and death over us. There is something deeply disturbing about the eagerness with which some people want to see their fellow humans pushed off a scaffold with a rope around their neck, or tied to a post and shot.

But on the other hand, if it was a member of my family they'd attacked I'd happily feed them feet first into a wood chipper. Very slowly.

Way, way, way over the top. I don’t want to invoke Godwin’s law but there’s no place for the kind of “justice” as history will tell us. I don’t even want to have to read it.

I would have no problem at all voting to bring back capital punishment. Where's the deterrent in this country to stop heinous crime?

I would have no problem at all voting to bring back capital punishment. Where's the deterrent in this country to stop heinous crime?

Even if you would, I'd suggest that shooting people in the head for theft would be a tad harsh, no?

Even if you would, I'd suggest that shooting people in the head for theft would be a tad harsh, no?

Not at all. It's probably to quick a death for the perpetrator to realise he's being shuffled off of his mortal coil.

I'm the first to admit that my views on the death penalty are hopelessly confused. I hate the idea of capital punishment and would vote against it without hesitation if the situation ever arose: I don't like decisions that can't be reversed or punishments that can't be undone, and nor do I think anyone should have the power of life and death over us. There is something deeply disturbing about the eagerness with which some people want to see their fellow humans pushed off a scaffold with a rope around their neck, or tied to a post and shot.

But on the other hand, if it was a member of my family they'd attacked I'd happily feed them feet first into a wood chipper. Very slowly.

That confusion is completely understood but you know already that your stance needs to be based upon objective consideration, rather than any kind of emotional entanglement. In the past I've had similar conflicts with regard to vivisection but my position is actually very clear when I think about it properly.

Edited by learningtofly

Not at all. It's probably to quick a death for the perpetrator to realise he's being shuffled off of his mortal coil.

If you mean that, there's nothing more for you and I to talk about on the subject.

You're in luck boys and girls as I have a solution:

Let's simply turn Sheppy in to a small version of Australia. I mean it's already pretty bad, right...

Bit of fence round the outside, gate on the bridge and it's ready to go. Plus we could turn it in to a revenue generating enterprise because as well as being a cesspit for our human turds, it could double as a game reserve for all those people around the world who want to pop a cap in to someone's arse no questions asked.

I have no issues with any injuries acquired by the twats during apprehension, but certain death without process and defence definitely not.

I have been on jury service and from that would have no issue in sending someone to there end in the same circumstances obviously not for theft.

In the news preceeding the video footage it was reported that the ringleader had something like 73 offences between 2003 and 2014, which once again is a damming indictment of the legal system and it's deterrent, I am happy to go with the US 3 strikes system.

There has to be a balance, and a punishment must fit the crime, capitol punishment should only be a last resort, and repeat offenders made an example of, how many chances do people need to change, the one's that do need to be eliminated, are the drug dealers and pusher's :twisted:

You're in luck boys and girls as I have a solution:

Let's simply turn Sheppy in to a small version of Australia. I mean it's already pretty bad, right...

Bit of fence round the outside, gate on the bridge and it's ready to go. Plus we could turn it in to a revenue generating enterprise because as well as being a cesspit for our human turds, it could double as a game reserve for all those people around the world who want to pop a cap in to someone's arse no questions asked.

I thought it already was - I'm sure I read somewhere that "Australia" is translated from the Aboriginal word for "leysdown holiday park" :lol:

And I think you've given me a great idea....these that's could be imprisoned, forced to make tiger, lion, elephant etc costumes, then shipped out to China, Kenya etc and left stroll about in their costumes. Then rich redneck tourists can terminate them. Televise it with ant n Dec, and it will pay for itself.

It's a definite winner 😁

I know this thread has got a bit removed from the "great, a gang of thieves using motorcycles in their crimes has been caught" but here's my two penn'th about capital punishment.

There is little or no evidence that says capital punishment acts as a deterent. An example from history: in the 1700s picking pockets was a capital offence. Where were most pickpockets caught? In the crowds at the public executions of pickpockets!

. the ringleader had something like 73 offences between 2003 and 2014

This is my point .. hes not going to change all hes going to do is keep hurting others who dont follow his line of work if you call it work . I know the robbing scum call it work (seen into TV) . So why is he allowed to keep on doing this . Prison is not working I know it works on some ppl but scum like this its just a holiday for him or going to his college to learn more scummy things .

I had a m8 who got caught driving a stole car years ago how because it was pi$$ing down and his driver window was open all the way the cops stopped him as it was bit odd.. he smashed the glass to get in to the car . Sent to prison for 6 months does 3 next time he was caught he had stolen 20 odd cars how by what he learned in prison ..

He is my m8 who was killed by a pot hole his bike hit the pot hole and he was thrown in to the path of a lorry and killed outright .. ps he had gone str8 by then wife 3 kids and a job . .

So I guess my punishment bullet in the head might not work after all ..

Murder and rapist an child perverts MUST BE SHOT ..

Im very much against capital punishment and feel that many people regardless of their crime should have the opportunity of good rehabilitation to turn them into hard working, upstanding members of the community again.

Im also a believer that no-one (almost) is born bad, and we need to read beyond the headlines we see and look at the back story of people more to understand the decisions they made. They dont have to be forgivable, just an better understanding.

All of this said, there are people that you simply cannot rehabilitate due to their overall risk to others or they simply choose not to take the path offered. Their punishment is longer sentences.

How many times has it been proven in the US the wrong person died?