Is it possible?

Connor iles

I can't see the point in buying a bike to restrict it, surely it makes more sense to buy a bike up to the limit, then move it on, once you have got your full A licence :scratch:

I can't see the point in buying a bike to restrict it, surely it makes more sense to buy a bike up to the limit, then move it on, once you have got your full A licence :scratch:

Most of lads I knew that wanted to do an A2 then "limit" it, only did enough to have the paper to say it was limited, then took it off again.

So they could ride a bike that's power exceeded their license but if the coppers pulled them over they could claim it was limited. :roll:

Is it possible that you can take your A2 test and ride a 1299 Ducati with a device that lowers the power? If so does any one know where I could find one?

Yup - on any garage forecourt: it's called 'diesel'. Fill it up with that and you're good to go. :thumb:

Ugh, imagine how nasty that 1299cc L Twin would feel if you were stuck at those low revs constantly.

You’ll also be very lucky to get insurance on one at 24 years of age or under

My first bike was a ninja 636, restricted for 2 months to a 125 why waiting for big boy test then took restrictor off and ride to germany and back every few months from base, saved buying a little bike, atleast for me