Picking usernames

Guest Richzx6r

When I joined my usual username was taken, though I can't find anyone on here using it. Then it kind of went wrong and rejected everything I tried, even totally random stuff.

In the end I used a line from one of my favourite songs and it got accepted so I was stuck with it.

Like a Mississippi bullfrog sitting on a hollow stump....got so many women I don't know which way to jump.

Flip, flop, fly is the song.

I have a wife, two daughters, and around 250,000 bees (most bees are female, they only need a tiny percentage of males - drones). So I'm kind of outnumbered.

When I joined my usual username was taken, though I can't find anyone on here using it. Then it kind of went wrong and rejected everything I tried, even totally random stuff.

Haaa this happened to me. Was on mobile and it obviously stuck on the error page. After trying "normal" things went for Hoggs (riff on my surname) and refreshed the page... and then it worked. oh well been called much worse

Guest Richzx6r

Haaa this happened to me. Was on mobile and it obviously stuck on the error page. After trying "normal" things went for Hoggs (riff on my surname) and refreshed the page... and then it worked. oh well been called much worse

Need bit more come on Sam there must be more to it than that

I don't really exist - so I chose a fictional name - a character I can really empathize with.

I nearly chose Jack Reacher, but being 5ft9 and about 9 stone dripping wet I thought I'd never live it down - like owning a Chihuahua and calling it Ripper or Bone Crusher :?

When I was 11 a group of 16 year old boys had kicked their rugby ball into the gutter on the school roof. They couldn't get it, and were using a drain pipe to try and climb the wall but kept falling.

I bet a friend I could get it, who then (probably hoping I'd hilariously fail) shouted at the lads and put me up to it.

The lads marched me to the drain pipe and said "go on then".

My hands were skinny enough to fit in the gap between the drain pipe and the wall, so I held the drain, pushed my feet off against the wall, and scaled the pipe while walking up the wall. They went mad as I got near to the top, but I was shattered, I smacked the ball out but fell. Luckily I was caught, unluckily a teacher saw me fall off the schools roof and landed me in a world of trouble :lol:

They later found me and asked me my name, when they heard my surname was "Foster" they said "We'll call you Fozzie" and it stuck

Guest Richzx6r

When I was 11 a group of 16 year old boys had kicked their rugby ball into the gutter on the school roof. They couldn't get it, and were using a drain pipe to try and climb the wall but kept falling.

I bet a friend I could get it, who then (probably hoping I'd hilariously fail) shouted at the lads and put me up to it.

The lads marched me to the drain pipe and said "go on then".

My hands were skinny enough to fit in the gap between the drain pipe and the wall, so I held the drain, pushed my feet off against the wall, and scaled the pipe while walking up the wall. They went mad as I got near to the top, but I was shattered, I smacked the ball out but fell. Luckily I was caught, unluckily a teacher saw me fall off the schools roof and landed me in a world of trouble :lol:

They later found me and asked me my name, when they heard my surname was "Foster" they said "We'll call you Fozzie" and it stuck

Best story so far....keep them coming

I'm from the west side and full of beef.

I genuinely thought you were a proper footy mad, Gym addict from your username until I first met you :D

I genuinely thought you were a proper footy mad, Gym addict from your username until I first met you :D

:mrgreen:

I guess that describes me now, however the gym addict part still isn't obvious :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

So I'm guessing you just like gin?

I like you much more after I met you [mention]Westbeef[/mention] and realised what a sweet heart you are. :love:

I'm not a huge fan of the false macho bollocks that some lads have (which I had wrongly assumed from your user name).

Hah! :D Actually can't stand the stuff... Or more so I think I hate Tonic, but that's the drink everyone buys me when they first meet me!

I'm a complete sweet tooth, so the dry bitterness of that drink is pretty Yack. :?

(By association my best mate was called Tonic by a few people as they always saw us together. :lol: )

Guest Richzx6r

I like you much more after I met you @Westbeef and realised what a sweet heart you are. :love:

I'm not a huge fan of the false macho bollocks that some lads have (which I had wrongly assumed from your user name).

Hah! :D Actually can't stand the stuff... Or more so I think I hate Tonic, but that's the drink everyone buys me when they first meet me!

I'm a complete sweet tooth, so the dry bitterness of that drink is pretty Yack. :?

(By association my best mate was called Tonic by a few people as they always saw us together. :lol: )

I'll get you a g&t then....can't break with tradition

I'll get you a g&t then....can't break with tradition

Hah, I think it's about the only downside to my name, people assuming I like that damned drink!

I'd much rather a vodbull, fruit cider or tequila if people really want to go straight for the spirits. :lol:

Even in my working life I'm Gin, though on CV and LinkedIn I tend to put Ginny just it's not such a shock for those who aren't used to unconventional names. :roll: