Farage milkshake attack: disgraceful!

MarkW

And the pricks that are in charge now are far more deserving of thier wage :roll:

Undoubtedly. I take your point, but there are some genuinely hardworking MPs out there who certainly put in the hours for their constituents. And I don't think anyone could accuse Theresa May of being lazy - whatever else they may think of her abilities. But Farage elevates bone idleness to an art form.

I'm not on about em being lazy , they are a spineless bunch of twats who are doing thier best to remain.

And the pricks that are in charge now are far more deserving of thier wage :roll:

Undoubtedly. I take your point, but there are some genuinely hardworking MPs out there who certainly put in the hours for their constituents. And I don't think anyone could accuse Theresa May of being lazy - whatever else they may think of her abilities. But Farage elevates bone idleness to an art form.

I'm not on about em being lazy , they are a spineless bunch of twats who are doing thier best to remain.

And do you even know who half of them are? I've long since lost track of which nonentity is in which post this week... :roll:

Anyway - back to the original point: may I have your views on paying £5.25 for a milkshake? :D

My personal opinion? It's sunny this weekend, might go matlock bath for some fish and chips... Might get there early to avoid the crush, but then the roads won't be as warm so grip will be down... Decisions decisions... :lol:

Quite so. Personally, I shall be taking by eldest son fly-fishing on Saturday, where I will no doubt expound at great length on the finer points of loop dynamics and line control as the cool lake water gently laps my testicles. :D

And do you even know who half of them are? I've long since lost track of which nonentity is in which post this week... :roll:

Anyway - back to the original point: may I have your views on paying £5.25 for a milkshake? :D

Clearly the milkshake assassin is a complete amateur ... cheaper alternatives available , large can of baked beans can't be much more than a pound,.... unless he stole the milkshake .

Guest Richzx6r

My personal opinion? It's sunny this weekend, might go matlock bath for some fish and chips... Might get there early to avoid the crush, but then the roads won't be as warm so grip will be down... Decisions decisions... :lol:

Quite so. Personally, I shall be taking by eldest son fly-fishing on Saturday, where I will no doubt expound at great length on the finer points of loop dynamics and line control as the cool lake water gently laps my testicles. :D

Nothing like some water gently lapping your testicles to make you feel alive

A rubber mallet is better :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

A rubber mallet is better :thumb:

:shock: ouch man that sounds like torture

Clearly the milkshake assassin is a complete amateur ... cheaper alternatives available , large can of baked beans can't be much more than a pound,.... unless he stole the milkshake .

A family tin of vegetable soup hidden under a jacket and then let go with a loud retching sound is always a good one. :D

A family tin of vegetable soup hidden under a jacket and then let go with a loud retching sound is always a good one. :D

Have you been watching the Goonies again! :lol:

Yup - this is a quick snap from last weekend:

Naked Bass Fishing.jpg

Yeh right... heres the real photo

image.thumb.jpeg.32ba461ddd5ef52b4f5f49dc84115af7.jpeg

Guest Richzx6r

Naked Bass Fishing.jpg

If you're going to the Amazon make sure you don't get one of those little todger fish up there

Naked Bass Fishing.jpg

Yeh right... heres the real photo

:o

Right, that's it - I'm updating my flounce status to 'Amber: possible risk'.

Naked Bass Fishing.jpg

I thought you might have had a bigger rod :shock: :cheers:

Naked Bass Fishing.jpg

What you angling for 😁

Naked Bass Fishing.jpg

What you angling for 😁

Sea trout or salmon :lol:

Me looking around this thread for the loony left/right might showdown and seeing naked fisherman instead this morning...

I love the internet. Chaos theory in action :lol:

You should try working with me: In meetings I'm (in)famous for my digressions, tangents, diversions, marginalia and interjections of obscure bits of information that are totally unrelated to the matter at hand. :D

Me looking around this thread for the loony left/right might showdown and seeing naked fisherman instead this morning...

I love the internet. Chaos theory in action :lol:

You should try working with me: In meetings I'm (in)famous for my digressions, tangents, diversions, marginalia and interjections of obscure bits of information that are totally unrelated to the matter at hand. :D

You do have to keep them on their toe's :lol: