Your worst joke!!!

A guy was walking down the high street past the pet shop when the owner called him in to see the latest new pet sensation.

"It's a talking centipede" he said, "only £20".

The guy wasn't really in the market for a new pet, but on the other hand a talking centipede sounded cool, so finally he bought one, plus its tank, food and toys, for £30. He got home and set it up on the bookshelf. At first he just watched it scuttle around, buy after a while this got boring so he decided to make it talk.

"Hey mate - fancy going out for a pint?"

He waited, but there wasn't a sound. He got more and more angry at the way he'd been conned out of his £30. Eventually he'd had enough - he deiced to give it one more chance before he took it all back to the pet shop to get his £30 back. So he shouted:

"HEY MATE - FANCY GOING OUT FOR A PINT??!!"

Then he heard a small voice saying

"OK, OK, I heard you the first time!. Give me half a chance - I'm just putting my shoes on...

Some people would have us believe that no matter what our skin colour, gender or race, we are all the same under the Skin...

9036FE42-9E1C-47EF-87A3-9C4DAF348954.jpeg.37b227c8677a9033fce393c9321a0bf7.jpeg

Many years ago, a friend of mine told me that, for his new job, he was going from door to door.

He said that, if a man answered the door he pretended to be selling encyclopaedia.

But if it was a woman, he would offer her sexual favours... For free.

"Oh well...", I said, "I'd expect you to find the door slammed in your face many many times then".

He smirked and said: "Oh yah, many times... But I am occasionally invited in...".

8-)

During my check-up I asked the Doctor

"Do you think I'll live a long and healthy life then?"

He replied "I doubt it somehow -- Mercury is in Uranus right now"

I said "I don't go in for any of that astrology nonsense"

He replied

"Neither do I --- My thermometer just broke"

• 2 weeks later...

Husband stands in front of a mirror naked and asks his wife "Why do I always get a hard on when I look at myself naked?"

Wife replies "Because even your your cock thinks your a ****". (C U Next Tuesday)