Farage milkshake attack: disgraceful!

MarkW

He doesn't want to leave the EU. he just wants to campaign about leaving the EU.

He wants to leave a bit more than the other twats .

He doesn't want to leave the EU. he just wants to campaign about leaving the EU.

No he doesn't. That is the great con that everyone who follows him has fallen for. he doesn't want to leave. he just wants to campaign about leaving, all the while being paid €100,000 per year (plus expenses) for doing almost nothing.

One of my friends is a pro-Brexit journalist who has had to spend quite a bit of time with Farage over the years. They've played pool together on several occasions, and by Farage's own admission he's just having fun. He doesn't have the best interests of the UK or its people at heart and never has had - as evidenced by his truly pathetic record as an MEP - and is only interested in shit-stirring. But he knows full well that his 'maverick-man-of-the-people-who-isn't-afraid-to-tell-it-like-it-is' act goes down very well with a certain section of society, and that simplistic dog-whistle politics are enough to get them to salivate. He's like a more intelligent version of Trump: lies, simplistic slogans and appeals to idiotic nationalism are all it takes.

No he doesn't. That is the great con that everyone who follows him has fallen for. he doesn't want to leave. he just wants to campaign about leaving, all the while being paid €100,000 per year (plus expenses) for doing almost nothing.

I think you're missing the point as to why he's an MEP and why he wants to fill the British contingent in the EU Parliament with the Brexit party.

I think you're missing the point as to why he's an MEP and why he wants to fill the British contingent in the EU Parliament with the Brexit party.

So that he can keep drawing a comfy wage for a job he rarely has to show up for, fart about when he does bother to roll in half cut and know his position is cushy as hell, cos other people will always be there to stop his policies coming to fruition as they know (like he does) that they would never actually work, in any sense?

He enjoys his position at the moment because he knows he can constantly say

"All your problems would be solved if I were in power!" and never be held account for it.

Each time he gets close to having an ounce of responsibility put on his shoulders, requiring some effort from him to Actually make the unicorn farts he's been promising happen, he "retires" saying he's done his part and now it's up to someone else to finish it off... :roll:

Man of the people, my left arse cheek.

He's bought and paid, enjoying a comfy life where getting £500k off a "mate" is considered no big deal, while he throws the working class under the wheels of his carriage.

... Anyway, weathers nice, anyone up for a bimble? :lol:

Prime minister of what ? There'd be f**k all left to govern if that c**t got into power .

Yeh thinking about it , perhaps Corbyn and Abbot are a better option

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prime minister of what ? There'd be f**k all left to govern if that c**t got into power .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least Diane works harder than Farage. She regularly puts in 28 hours a day, 9 days a week.

At least Diane works harder than Farage. She regularly puts in 28 hours a day, 9 days a week.

Agreed. If JC got into power, he should put DA in charge of the treasury; Just watch our deficit disappear and probably make a profit on the countries borrowing. :lol:

One of my friends is a pro-Brexit journalist who has had to spend quite a bit of time with Farage over the years. They've played pool together on several occasions, and by Farage's own admission he's just having fun. He doesn't have the best interests of the UK or its people at heart and never has had - as evidenced by his truly pathetic record as an MEP - and is only interested in shit-stirring. But he knows full well that his 'maverick-man-of-the-people-who-isn't-afraid-to-tell-it-like-it-is' act goes down very well with a certain section of society, and that simplistic dog-whistle politics are enough to get them to salivate. He's like a more intelligent version of Trump: lies, simplistic slogans and appeals to idiotic nationalism are all it takes.

You sure your not on about blair

Really, labour bankrupted the country last time round, and that was without buying everything back to be run under state control..

Remember the note left by Liam Byrne, chief secretary to the Treasury?

Sorry no money left.

Edited by Bender

Really, labour bankrupted the outcry last time round, and that was without buying everything back to be run under statecontrol..

Sorry no money left.

Labour, who were voted out of power in 2010, two years after a world wide economic crash?

I'm not a fan of Labour (especially at the moment, they won't get my vote any time soon) but you can't blame them solely for the financial ruin of the country... Even more so in a thread about an ex-city banker! :lol:

Really, labour bankrupted the outcry last time round, and that was without buying everything back to be run under statecontrol..

Sorry no money left.

Labour, who were voted out of power in 2010, two years after a world wide economic crash?

I'm not a fan of Labour (especially at the moment, they won't get my vote any time soon) but you can't blame them solely for the financial ruin of the country... Even more so in a thread about an ex-city banker! :lol:

380 odd billion debt when they took over and over 1000 billion when they left, they just kept on spending and spending on some bloody ridiculousl things too, yes there was a crash and it was there job to deal with it.

It's the Internet you can blame anyone for anything 😁

You sure your not on about blair

Quite sure. It wouldn't have been pool if it had been Blair, it would have been air guitar to Oasis tracks whilst pretending to be their biggest fan. :roll:

How long until this becomes right vs left? It's worse than religion :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47626859

Look at the graph on this news piece. It discusses right wing extremism while also using a graph showing the left wing has more instances of terrorism. But it also details the rise of right wing incidents.

Reading between the lines, it seems the right and left are roundly as bad as each other, and there are far bigger problems actually out there (separatists/religious fanatics) :shock:

Corbyn was egged, the man was jailed for 28 days and was labelled a right wing brexiteer.

Farage was milkshaked. I can see it now, if he's let off, the right wing will feel ignored. If he gets worse, the left wing will say the radical right is rising and must be stopped. Both were assault end of the day, so lets see what happens first eh?

My personal opinion? It's sunny this weekend, might go matlock bath for some fish and chips... Might get there early to avoid the crush, but then the roads won't be as warm so grip will be down... Decisions decisions... :lol:

Because ultimately, this story like the Corbyn egging doesn't really matter to me, it's just media hysteria

Firstly, I don't follow msm news and nothing's popped up on my feeds from elsewhere, but I'm assuming some jerk has thrown milkshake at farage.....

Frankly I'm amazed than anybody of sound mind and conscience gives any credence to anything that comes out of the BBC.

Deceit, manipulation, red herrings, bias and sensationalism is all they're good for - and that applies to all of the main stream media, and all political parties & their mouthpieces.

Sadly we now live in a broken society of get rich/get famous quick, self centered, self important, self entitled brats. Movies, YouTube, video games etc make violence, hatred and disrespect to other humans seem normal and acceptable, while the namby pamby attitudes to parenthood and education don't teach basic right from wrong in any meaningful way.

As for garage, may, corbyn and theirs associates:- I don't think they are lazy, far from it - I think they all work incredibly hard .... at making every situation every day more beneficial for them, whether it be power, position, fame, wealth etc. Because whatever their reasons for getting into politics 20, 30, 40 years ago the ethics and morals have gone out the window, they've been corrupted by the system.

.....and breathe...rant over.

PS, Fozzie please don't be offended, I'm not having a pop at you personally. That first sentence is a general statement about BBC.

You should try working with me: In meetings I'm (in)famous for my digressions, tangents, diversions, marginalia and interjections of obscure bits of information that are totally unrelated to the matter at hand. :D

I do the same... Do you think together we'd accidentally cancel out and be productive? Or would it be everything you've said²?

The most recent being someone calling someone "the messiah" and I interrupted in a high voice "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy".

Half the room laughed, half the room looked on in confusion :lol:

Frankly I'm amazed than anybody of sound mind and conscience gives any credence to anything that comes out of the BBC.

Deceit, manipulation, red herrings, bias and sensationalism is all they're good for - and that applies to all of the main stream media, and all political parties & their mouthpieces.

PS, Fozzie please don't be offended, I'm not having a pop at you personally. That first sentence is a general statement about BBC.

No offence taken, a subtlety to my post was that the BBC (criticised by many recently for it's left/remain slant) had published data showing left wing affiliations to be worse in regards to terrorism than the right wing. In a piece discussing the rise in right wing incidents.

The point there being, I could write a piece on the advantages of motorbikes, one of them being "they are safe" (which is statistically provable). You can bet someone will take issue with that and say "But cars are safer, you're not writing the whole truth there". And I could reply "Yes, and planes are safer than cars, what's your point? I was talking about bikes". And this is where the issue with mainstream media lies.