Oops

Liveware Problem

I'm fine thanks, the gear did its job! Lost grip on a roundabout. I wasn't trying to get a knee down or anything, but there you go.

But I'm not sure how to proceed as I can't move it and only have 3rd party fire and theft.. boy does that seem a stupid choice right now!

I'm fine thanks, the gear did its job! Lost grip on a roundabout. I wasn't trying to get a knee down or anything, but there you go.

But I'm not sure how to proceed as I can't move it and only have 3rd party fire and theft.. boy does that seem a stupid choice right now!

Set it on fire then.

Nice work. Looks like the shockers have been snapped. It might be salvagable with a new pair 8-)

You got far to get it home?

Not far no, about 11 miles, waiting for the AA at the moment. You reckon that can be fixed up then?

I've seen worse go back on the road!

Blimey, glad you're ok. Will the AA get you home after an accident? Didn't someone on here say if it wasn't a breakdown they were reluctant to transport the bike?

They seemed fine, looks like it will be an extra charge for that service over and above my membership fee, but I was expecting that.

15587023435116442037995307936394.thumb.jpg.f1d65f09330d17353743118c461f8f09.jpg

Ruddy heck glad your ok . Wow look at the gear .how fast was you going ...

As for burning it that was my 1st thought . 2an was pick the bike up and chuck it at a car and say he ran in to the back of you and forced you in to the lamppost lol .

Joking honest..... I mean where would you get the petrol from lol ..

Glad you're ok . It makes a refreshing change to see a scooter rider wearing decent gear so well done there .

....you spoon

but seriously glad you're ok. You should send RST an email with that image thanking them for saving your skin see if they'll give you a discount on the replacements :lol: :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

That gear definitely looks like it did you a job, I'm glad it wasn't your skin taking that kind of damage that would have given you life changing wounds!!!! And as Bob said you look like you have broken the mantra of scooter riders wearing inappropriate clothing so I'll 2nd good on you :thumb:

Hopefully the bike is repairable too

That'll buff out :P

Glad you're ok, those clothes certainly did what they were supposed to. I'll have to remember that brand when I next go shopping for gear.

....you spoon

but seriously glad you're ok. You should send RST an email with that image thanking them for saving your skin see if they'll give you a discount on the replacements :lol: :lol:

Haha, I might! Although I'd have to hope they don't notice that the trousers are actually Alpinestars :D