Tangerine Dream

learningtofly

Very nice.. but you don't need me to tell you, photos do these bikes no justice at all. The reality is so much more.

How right you are!

First thoughts after being on the road for much of today? It’s not as precise as the ST and it takes more work to ride it; however, I love that and love the bike’s character and stupid amounts of torque. It sounds incredible and people stop in the street to look as it goes past. I think I’ve found my bike.

Very nice pal, noticed ye tyres are like the 2019 stock r1, fireblade etc tyres now, work great when hot out or used tyre warmers but in rain not so grippy on corners? (level above slicks due to grooves)

Gorgeous body though pal 👍

Edited by Noble Dave

First time I've ever named a bike... sorry for the iPhone shots, but I'll take some better one's over the long weekend.

Those pictures are better than anything I've even taken with a proper camera :crybaby:

Very nice pal, noticed ye tyres are like the 2019 stock r1, fireblade etc tyres now, work great when hot out or used tyre warmers but in rain not so grippy on corners? (level above slicks due to grooves)

Gorgeous body though pal 👍

Thanks, and noted!

First time I've ever named a bike... sorry for the iPhone shots, but I'll take some better one's over the long weekend.

Those pictures are better than anything I've even taken with a proper camera :crybaby:

:lol:

Wow , great bike . I actually like the complete absence of rear bodywork and I bet those wheels save a ton of weight . Are the indicators standard or are those minis ?

Wow , great bike . I actually like the complete absence of rear bodywork and I bet those wheels save a ton of weight . Are the indicators standard or are those minis ?

Thanks Bob... they’re standard right now, but I think something smaller and LED is called for,

Thanks Bob... they’re standard right now, but I think something smaller and LED is called for,

I think they look just right as they are.