Let me introduce...... Bumble

Shadow125

Yesterday I set out to see two bikes, I had called ahead the day before and asked they be ready.

I arrived and they were not charged, waited a round for an hour to be asked to return as the bikes needed a full charge, I said no and left none to pleased.

Checked eBay for bikes mid rant and a gorgeous CBR600F had just came on only a few miles up road.

2001 only 12000 miles, totally standard which I like.

I love it! I will do a full review in time, the acceleration after 6k is very strong to say the least.

The bike is immaculate and I am very happy

It is the perfect first bike!

84276A5D-3BB1-4291-B13E-CDD09EFE3B1C.thumb.jpeg.85468fa9b0cf4448f774a5beed8c3519.jpeg

597ADC7D-524D-42D0-A2D5-BA4B1EAAAB73.thumb.jpeg.37e6c791547cfe514e607e2ad12a5c33.jpeg

If I was into naming bikes (which I'm not) I'd have called it Jasper, after the colloquial name for a wasp. :thumb:

If my mrs has her way it would be the colloquialism ‘basxxxd’ for wasp in that case :lol: :lol:

Great suggestion though

I would buy that just for the colour scheme. Looks fabulous.

That was my first time seeing that colour in person and I love it, there seems to be a subtle shimmer to the yellow.

Very nice not the colour I'd pick but looking at it it grows on you so yea it's a nice colour

Best things come to whom wait and not buy the 1st thing you see

It is much nicer in person the shimmer in the yellow is beautiful, I will take better pictures in time.

I am glad I waited and shopped around, and I was growing tired of garages. It all worked out perfect