Tattoos - let’s see them.

learningtofly

That looks very good kel :thumb:

Bet parts of it bloody hurt

Apparently i took it like a champ, and dealt with it better than most, inside i didn't feel as hard as he said i was hahahahaha

When he did the lines he double checked that i definitely wanted it in colour, he coloured the first petal and i lay there thinking ive made a terrible mistake 😂

Oh man, i was there all day, im glad no one warned me about how much it would hurt lol

That’s beautiful! Really.

Yes, I was in the chair for about 9 (6+3) hours for one of mine, and the longer it goes on the more it hurts.

Oh man, i was there all day, im glad no one warned me about how much it would hurt lol

That’s beautiful! Really.

Yes, I was in the chair for about 9 (6+3) hours for one of mine, and the longer it goes on the more it hurts.

It just started to feel like he was scratching at open wounds toward the end, really started to smart, on the plus side at least the colouring in didnt take nearly as long as the line work 😬

And thank you! I love it.... though very glad its over lol

Never again.... well, not there anyway at least 😂

Why would you get graffiti like stuff put on your skin? You look like bloody ships navvies. Me and Mrs have clean skin :thumb: each to their own mind :cheers:

And why would a navvie be on a ship ? A navvie, or navigator , is someone who originally excavated canals and later on, railways . Perhaps you were thinking of stokers or just sailors .

Why would you get graffiti like stuff put on your skin? You look like bloody ships navvies. Me and Mrs have clean skin :thumb: each to their own mind :cheers:

And why would a navvie be on a ship ? A navvie, or navigator , is someone who originally excavated canals and later on, railways . Perhaps you were thinking of stokers or just sailors .

Well I did say a "ships navvy" didn't I. Meaning ship's labourer. But you are correct. :thumb:

Reading again I see I missed an apostrophe from "ship's" too :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...