Camping malarky

Glorian

Ahoy hoy,

Mentioned on a previous topic (https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=69753&start=75) about going camping in june.

Well here it is, if anyone wants to come along then let me know ideally by next weekend so i can confirm with the owner (shes a tad eccentric) is happy for x amount of bikers to rock up. Date planned is saturday 22nd June. Nothing fancy, no rideouts planned just meet up, cook some food and drink some beverages and not ride our bikes around a field under the influence and snapping our clutch lever..

Location is : Here

Tagging some people who showed interest.

[mention]Gin[/mention]

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention]

[mention]geofferz[/mention]

and tagging someone who didn't but should come anyway.

[mention]Hoggs[/mention]

Current attendees :

Glorian

My mate Lee

Richzx6r

Gin

Jay

Ta

Edited by Glorian

Guest Richzx6r

I'll be bringing a good few ciders and some bacon and a few buns, who's bringing the cooking stuff? I can if needed

If it's small and light, i would bring it still. Mine packs up to a medium sized pocket so its perfect for my needs.

Place usually does kindling and logs for about £10 i think which lasted us the night last time.

Also while i remember i believe price was about £7 per tent or per person i can't quite remember but i'll confirm when i have rough numbers

Guest Richzx6r

Ok no worries I'll bring it just incase, mine is a twin burner so it's just over the width of the rear seat, but I'll have everything else bungee strapped on the back with it :thumb:

Ok no worries I'll bring it just incase, mine is a twin burner so it's just over the width of the rear seat, but I'll have everything else bungee strapped on the back with it :thumb:

Sounds good. jsut need a few more attendees now!

Guest Richzx6r

Sounds good. jsut need a few more attendees now!

Yup, now roll up roll up interested parties for the one time offer of a lifetime to do a nights camping with a couple of hairy bikers :thumb:

Bit far sarf

And "camping" what is this shit you speak of :lol:

It's a thing we do at an age old event called a "rally".. We have not seen one of those though for eons past..

When the stars align, we may see one of it's like again! :D

Until that joyous day, we must instead meet in a field in MK and sit round a bonfire telling the stories of the rallys which came before..

Guest Richzx6r

Bit far sarf

Lol bit far.....I'm up in Sunderland stu and I'm making the trip :thumb:

Bit far sarf

That didn't take long :lol:

It was a piss take as we have had people from the south say its a long trip to Derbyshire!

But it's the wrong end of the country for me as on the Monday we are heading to the lakes for 4 days

Guest Richzx6r

Bit far sarf

That didn't take long :lol:

It was a piss take as we have had people from the south say its a long trip to Derbyshire!

But it's the wrong end of the country for me as on the Monday we are heading to the lakes for 4 days

Me n the missus went there for the day last Wednesday for our years anniversary, not that we did anything as the weather was pissing down so we effectively drove 100 miles to have some lunch and drove home by a few passes.......it was worth it though lol

Guest Richzx6r

We'll have others this summer I'm sure; we'd love to have you at the next one @Stu :D

Would I have to dig out my tent?

Do bears sh*t in the woods, unless you want to rough it under tarpaulin :thumb:

We'll have others this summer I'm sure; we'd love to have you at the next one @Stu :D

Would I have to dig out my tent?

Do bears sh*t in the woods, unless you want to rough it under tarpaulin :thumb:

My kind of camping involves booking a B&B :lol: